Our city, Our stars

I tossed and turned but I just couldn't find the right position. A lingering haze of sleep sat somewhere at the back of my mind but was too far away to reach, floating in the pool of my memories. Icy discomfort blossomed in my chest and made it difficult for me to breathe. Trying to make myself fall into slumber, I took as many deep breaths as I could, but many were just caught in my throat, like an icy wind had blown down there and managed to freeze the air solid. At that moment, I knew this was going to be a long night.

As I stare at the ceiling, I begin to question myself.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I freaking sleep! Is it the couch? Is it the pillow? Is it my clothes? Ugh !

I get off the couch and stare around me. I lifted my head to see out the window; what I saw, took my breath away. A clear sky with a pale moon in the sky. The ground below me was alive with lights, like someone had taken a handful of glitter and thrown it as far as the eye could see. It was too dark to make out individual buildings, but the lights were enough for me. I sighed, amazed at the view laid out before me.

«~ She never sleeps. ~» Hisoka says while pouring himself a drink.

"Ah! Holy crap Hisoka you scared me! How long have you been there?"

He saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile played on his lips. It wasn't what he said though, his words were like vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of way, it was the richness of his tones – luxurious and warm. I wish I had seen him before I heard his voice, then I wouldn't have jumped.

A shirtless Hisoka makes his over to me. His gorgeous pale chiseled chest glistens with the reflection of the pale moonlight. His bottoms are grey sweat pants that gently sit below his hips. His "V" line can be seen, it's sculpted to perfection.
In his hands he carries two small shot glasses, I can smell the fresh scent of tequila.

«~Won't you join me?~» he says as he offers me a shot.

I hold myself in my arms as my body shivers to the falling temperature. I deny his offer.

"Why don't you take a shot for me." I say while giving him a playful smile.

«~ Very well then.~» he says as he pulls back his head as he swallows the tequila shots in one go. He clenches his teeth together as the alcohol slides down his throat.

«~ Why did you leave me alone in the bedroom? Are you still upset with me because of what I told you in the car?

I had totally forgotten about that.

"Yeah."

A small smile rises to his soft pink lips.

«~ I don't have a problem with people watching. As long as they don't touch what's mine.

My pride fills me up. My heart wants him but i must draw the line with him. I won't accept him calling me "his".  He's allowing other's to see his prize. I'm sure if this were to keep going on he also wouldn't mind sharing his prize.

No. I'm not going to get passed around like a used rag. I'm going to be treasured. I'm yours to keep, forever. There's no take backs. Once you declare that you want to be with me, I am your only one.

I know my fucking worth.
Hisoka, Do you know my worth?

"I'm not yours Hisoka, I'm nobodies. I don't belong to you, I belong to myself. All of me is for me and me alone. I won't allow you to just use me as your play thing. Enough."

He smirks as his head turns to look at me. His red hair shines under the moonlight.
His beautiful Golden honey eyes watch me as if a lion were stalking its prey. The sexual tension in the air is thick. He's ready to devour me. He ready to rip me apart.

«~ I thought I made myself clear, you are mine. I don't share what's mine. ~»

His voice is low and rough... just the way I like it.

He leans his body close to me, his cold hands wrap around my waist and gently pulls me closer to his body. He leans his head forwards, his forehead rests gently on mines.

I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. I opened my mouth with a low moan.

"...mhhmmm... more... give me more..."

His hands are running down my body, his touch rises goosebumps all over me. He lifts up my body, without breaking our kiss. My legs wrap around his strong body, every muscle he flexed i felt pressed against my body. He gently carries me to his bedroom like a newlywed groom takes his new virgin wife to the wedding bed.

As he cautiously laid me down on his bed, I'm unaware of what his plans are for me, I moved my hair away from the right side of my neck and I shut my eyes. He knew what I wanted him to do, I had been longing for his touch, and he was here, ready to fulfil a virgin her sexual desires.

I'm ready for you.. I'm ready... for you...

Here in the city, I was unaware that tonight with the stars above us, Hisoka was going to uncover all of my virgin truth.  Tonight he's my sleepless city and I'm his stars.

«~I'll show you how its supposed to feel, All of you, belongs to me. You are forever mine. This is my declaration of Love for you.

...Hisoka, all of me belongs to you...
I'm ready to blossom for you...