Truth

The softness of the white dress fell upon my bruised body, I watched myself in the mirror as my skin fell to the temperature of the darkroom. The setting colors of the sun gently set as they kiss goodbye. I shift my attention to the wall mirror and run my fingers through my hair trying my hardest to fix the ugly strands of hair.

"Ugh please don't fail me now..."

I slightly get frustrated and move on to my make-up. Primer, Foundation, light blush, and a basic nude eyeshadow, to draw attention to my sultry eyes. I want him to watch me tonight with those consuming irises.

Dark mascara and a glossy coat of lipgloss are added as finishing touches.

"Done."

I walk barefoot out of the bathroom and enter my temporary room... a scent of fresh and clean enters my body but I quickly notice that he is missing... or at least the scent of his bare skin is.

He told me to get ready and make my way to him.. I should hurry and go.

The lighting of my silver bedroom wrapped its arms around my shadow begging it to stay and die, I of course had other plans in mind.

I walk to the entry of the room and pick up my shoes for the night; I head straight out and walk across the concreate road that sepperated us.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

"KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOC-"

He opened the door and his left hand quikly greeted his right cuffing his blazer coat. His tall sillohet blended into the shadows of his room calling me to accompany him. But instead he walked away and I stood by the door way waiting on his comand for entry.

«~Follow me.

I stepped into his house and the smell of his colonge slipped inside, filling me with pure ecstasy. His scent felt like a silky spider slowly walking on my skin, its sharp legs injected me with lust and consuming fire. His Long legs guided me to his bedroom, like a lost puppy I simply follow behind.

He turns around and grips my fore arm,

«~ lift up your dress. ~»

My eyebrows scrunch up in confustion and question his actions...

"Um. What?"

«~ you heard me.

after saying that he instantly drops to his knees rushing his hands down on my thighs lifting up the dress and applies pressure on my fresh injuries...

"Wait, that hurts-"

In an instant his hands wrapped around my soft theighs, his touch sending shivers down my broken body.. his hands wave around shaping a square shape in the air and then a thin-lined skin like sheet appeared.

His cold hands touched me in places only his hands have been before, like clay thats getting shaped in the image of its maker, this was his hands placing his "skin" onto me. My senses surrendered everything know and everything unknown, he was so magnetic...

Immidiatly my body studdered in response to him. My eyes couldnt look at him, it was like my skin begged of him, wanting more... wanting his touch, his taste

but my heart was scared to accept this mess.

His hands stuck his "skin" all over my wounds covering them and hiding the ugly green and purple brusies. The finish looked as if nothing had ever happened to me.

«~ lets go were done here. ~»

He stands up, dusting his knees and walks out of the bedroom. He turned away and didnt even look me in the eye. If anything he was avoiding eye contact and that honestly felt like if he stabbed me deep into my lungs.

I had questions, I need answers. 

what did I do to deserve this damn silent treatment?

Still, respectfully I stay quiet and follow his scent of cologne out of the bedroom.

I watch and hear his foot steps as he walks to our car

He unlocks..opens and waits for me inside.

I do the same.

The scent of the leather seats fill my scenses up and I no longer know what to do.

He simply opens the gates up and drives off..

"It's has been almost a full week since the murder at the Yorknew City Palace, and detectives have yet to find the killer or killers associated with this murder. As of now, the police and detectives have no links-"

Hisoka reached and quickly shut off the radio. His temper was starting to get ugly. His anger and frustration could be seen through his eyes. His aura dropped quickly and his bloodlust and hatred arose from the ashes.

Mhhmm.. what's making you so angry lately?

Why wont you look at me?

Why wont you speak to me?

What did I do?

"VRROOOOOOMMMMM"

We both simply sped off in the car, heading to our destination,

wherever the hell that's at.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

thank you for all the loving messages and support! I will forever be greatful to you all ! I just wanted to get on here and appologize for these late updates..

its been a hectic week with exams and moms birthday that just reacently happend!

I will try to stay ontop of my mess!

Thank you for reading!