Our Temple

******🎵🎵🎵*****

play the attached video
& continue reading!

enjoy <3

{{ ASLO HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BEAUTIFUL LOVES}}

----------------------------------------------

The sharp daggers of the raindrops stabbed both our silhouettes making it hard to follow Hisoka's trail.

His long cold wet fingers extended like a silk spider web, reaching to catch its prey, he was mine, and I, his.

« Keep up with me my love...» his tones rumbled into my ears.

"Of course."

Each stride Hisoka took, I was right behind him making sure I never fell behind. We sprinted together on the sidelines of the beach, feeling the heavy weighted grains of sand posses our feet. It was exhausting, especially with fresh wounds.. too much movement and I could fall apart at any moment.

«~ Look up

As I pick up my head and my blurred vision starts to focus on something large and far into the distance...

*THUNDER RUMBLES*

a temple? old & abandoned ...

The dark dense cold clouds form around it giving it a cold gloomy look, the sea breeze had eroded the sides, sea moss was growing around it. The strong eroded stone showed years of age around the surface. A beautiful gloomy fog shifted in the lower parts of this disrupted abandoned place.  The thunder filling the sky flashed its colors around. Each flash the lighting gave off allowed our shallow eyes to catch a glimpse of the old temple.

«~ Hurry now, we can't risk getting caught entering here..

Our legs, feet, and clothes were soaked in the stickiness of the salt and sand, but that didn't stop our curiosity from taking over.

hisoka tugged my hand asking for attention I simply followed his lead.

we arrived at the entrance of the temple, a large stone filed archway greeted our bodies, the cold stone stacked upon each other filling the darkness caused shivers to run up my spine... it was cold.

The heavy oak doors broke open as Hisoka applied pressure, echos ran around the empty church. The moonlight shone through the heavily cracked stained-glass windows, casting an eerie glow onto the dusty hallway. Thick cobwebs hung on every surface and hisokas footsteps sounded deafening on the cold stone floor.

If this aged temple of stone, built on blood and bone, could talk, you'd beg for deafness. Though I cannot hear the whispers of the ages, pain remains cloistered in the temple.

«~ I didn't think we would get caught up into this deep storm.. forecast said It would at least take 3 days to arrive..
I guess we'll have to settle til it calms
.~»

He said as he walked down a straight hallway of the the dark empty church..

I stood still near the entrance soaked in the dress, my hair was wet and heavy and my body was struggling to keep warm.

«~ this is an old hideout of mines.. a dear friend introduced this place to me... ~» he said as his husky voice echoed all around.

«~ are you coming or are you going to stay guarding the door?

I instantly snapped back into reality and quickly followed right behind him. I made it to his right side and managed to stay near him, we had just entered a grand cathedral.

«~ there should be some candles around, let's look around. ~» he said as his eyes explored the cold area, the only source of light was the moonlight and random flashes of lightning that danced across the sky.

It was hard to see in this dark temple. But I gave him a nod and exited the room in search for some candles. My body instantly needed warmth and heat, falling temperature was no friend of mine.

"CLANG"

My attention was caught by the loud noise that came from the cathedral, like a cat with its hair standing up I quickly shifted my weight and made my way back into that room. What I saw took my breath away.

"Wow.."

Many lit candles surrounded the the center cathedral, red white and golden candles burned around blankets that were neatly laid down in the center of everything. And hisoka sat on the blanket with his shirt off. The shirt hung near the candles but far enough not to catch flame, he sat on the blanket with a cup in his right hand and my bottle of wine next to him.

«~ you better hurry sweetheart, if not I'll be the one enjoying this delicious wine.~"

Instantly my cheeks flushed, I had forgotten how beautiful his yummy torso looked bare. Instant flash backs from our hotel room flooded my memory. This was making it hard to concentrate.

Focus.

My body took control and headed his way

"Hisoka I swear you better not finish that bottle." I said roughly trying to hide my lustful thoughts. As I head near the blanket he instantly stops me.

«~ take off your dress my love I don't want our blankets to get wet. ~»

I do as I'm told and let the wet dress slide off my body.. his lips formed a smirk and his eyes never laid off of me..

As I finally step on the warm dry blanket I try to gently sit, hisoka's body swiftly moved close to me to the point where my body was accepting his body heat without contact. He's lust struck eyes glowed in it's beautiful metallic gold and his lips were pulsating with blood..

«~ allow me to make you mine...
Forever mine tonight my love.. I don't think I can longer resist your fragrance that lingers on your skin any longer .. allow me to stain you with my love..

Here.. allow me to be yours tonight..

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

"Yes..

anything for 

you.."