The Chase

I wake up to find a rose next to me, on my pillow, Hisoka has been watching me.
My heart is beating loudly, my breathing is slowly becoming hard to control. I close my eyes and try to snap out of it...

"Get it under control and get your revenge."

I couldn't understand how I let myself go with him yesterday. I allowed him to touch my body in ways I've never been touched. I never told him to stop, I allowed him to manipulate me and take advantage of me and now he thinks he can fucking threaten me. Where's my damn self-control at? Where's my self-discipline at? I could've stopped him but no I allowed it to happen...

I allowed him to feel my pure body... he knew his ways around a women's body. He was experienced. He knew the foreign tongue. The way he traced his fingerprints on me like an artist who feels a pure white canvas before staining his final product. I can still feel his arms wrap my body...

The way Hisoka's warm breaths made love to my body.. to my skin...

... was it possible I miss him touching me?
....Was it possible I wanted him to continue?

Hisoka...

"Snap out of it and kill him."

I can't fall for you...

I waited for the sun to set behind the dense clouds to make my move. I walk around the forest and find an open spot. I stand and relax. I can feel the cold wind tug on my black hair.

I can feel my aura expand and release its energy. What Hisoka doesn't understand is that my house, my land, my property is my playground. When my aura is released I can sense all living things.. I can distinguish what's inside my aura. I can sense life and detect whatnot. I can see what's moving between the depths of the shadows .. I can see everything.
When it comes to combat I prefer to use weapons, I'm adjustable to anything I touch, as long as the object can be used as a weapon I'm good, But my favorite toys are Nen Guns.

When I shoot my Nen bullets, they follow my opponent's intense nen, this can only be done when my prey's nen is exposed for more than 15 sec. of use. I can control the bullet and shoot them from any range I feel comfortable.

As I continue to parole the area I sense his sinister aura. I prepare myself and carry my guns in hand. I'm carrying a 4mm revolver, a small gun perfect for quick swift movements.

Remember try to take him out with 7 bullets or less.. make it quick and don't forget to count every shot you shoot.

I use my aura and look at my surroundings... I can feel his warm gaze make contact with my body... I just can't seem to detect where he's hiding.

I could lose my life right now if I don't fucking find him soon...

I use my nen and see his tall silhouette spring from tree to tree, he's fast, but I've got it.

My Senses sharpened with adrenaline, I hold my breath, straining to hear with every ounce of my concentration. I notice it's not quite silent. The cool air whispered through the woods.
I can hear the trees dance with the wind, I can hear the small twigs break under my boots, I'm trying to prepare my posture for the first shot.

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
1/7: my first bullet is shot, but doesn't sense Hisoka near.

«~ So close my dear... I'm around here somewhere, catching me before I catch you...~»

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
2/7: My second bullet is fired... I can see him.

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"
4/7: My third bullet had been fired. I grazed him on his right shoulder and I've shot his calf muscle on his left leg.

Bullseye! I've got you where I want you!
This should make things more interesting.

the sky has gotten darker and the clouds start to clash against each other, Here come the drops steady and soft, falling from a sky of white velvet. They come altogether clashing against my skin. And though I am quite wet, I have the joy to know that Hisoka is injured.

It's my turn to break you...

I chase after him like a bloodhound hunting a red-haired Fox. I'm chasing after him like a wild cheetah chases a gazelle. I sense him, I feel him .. he's here.... but where is his bloodlust...?

I look around and I see small traces of blood,

I've got you...Focus.

"BBBAAAANNGGG"
"BBBAAAANNGGG"
6/7: My bullets hit something filled with nen...

I run, my feet are kissing the wetland. I run as fast as possible, I try to make every step quiet. The cold wet drops of the hazy rain are making it hard to see. The raindrops blind me but I'm still running.

I turn a sharp corner, running as quickly as my long legs can carry me, bolting down the woods like a lone wolf hunting her next meal. The pounding noise of my tactical boots resonating off nature's trees with a clanging echo that matched my throbbing heart inside my chest. Anxiety and fear engulf my body as I run. I move toward what I think is my objective, Hisoka appears behind me.

The predator now becomes prey. The hunter is being hunted. These boots are no good to me now. As my strides become wider my heart beats faster and the adrenaline demands I run, right now, no delay.

He's coming and I can't stop him, I can't.

I have been running in a scattered way, run and hide, rinse repeat. My gun is Jammed so it's no use to me at this point. Now my heart beats like it means to explode and my mind is a scattered mess. I keep running but I know my time is up. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something sharp and long coming towards me. I try to jump out of the way but it's too late. I scream giving away my position but the pain is unbearable. I collapse to the ground.

UGHHHH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-

His stupid card grazed the skin on my rib cage. It opened my old wound.
As I hold pressure on my open skin, I can feel the warm blood spill out of me. My clothes are soaking wet and the amount of blood I'm losing is concerning.   My head is feeling a little heavy. I feel blood trickling down the side of my forehead.

I've must have split open my skin when I fell.

«~ Mmmhhh, what's wrong? Cats got you're Tongue? ... tsk, tsk, tsk... how careless of me, but it seems you've got me good, but I think I got you better.~» he said as he grinned.

I can see him heading my way but suddenly my eyesight blurred, not because tears were welling up. Everything became fuzzy; then I saw nothing at all. My consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static. Throughout the inky space, my heartbeats pounded loudly, echoing in my ears, alongside, Hisoka's low rough voice began fading.

H-his.. card it was c-coated i-in...

My body drained away until finally, all was black.