Distance

The burning sun shines bright engulfing us in its arms warming our bodies, we both can feel its warmth and satisfaction as it welcomes us to a new paradise. The smell of salty water enters my lungs leaving its taste behind as we exit the small hospital.

«~ The car is this way.~»

As confused as I am I follow his lead, the salty sea breeze gently tugs my hair asking for attention, I ignore. We walk towards a dark car. Hisoka opens the black glossy door for me and helps me enter the car with little movement as possible.

«~ Gently my love, I need you healed up so I can have my fun with you... maybe I can finally break you in. ~»

As he walks to his side he opens the door and slides in getting comfortable while gripping the wheel.

Many butterflies surrounded my body, the deep loud thumping in my chest created music for both of us, this was a melody coming to life except I had tuned it with my nervous smile and blush. He sat in the driver seat sitting on the warm leather seat watching me carefully as my heart raced to his tempo.

«~ look at me. ~»

My eyes shifted from the floor of the car to his throat, I watched as his Adam's Apple moved as he swallowed his sweet saliva; then they shifted to his plump rosy lips that were calling mines to kiss, and finally I surrender my eyes to his consuming irises.

I love the way you look at me..

My instincts called to him to make me his but he still hasn't devoured me. Confused I ask why..

"Why do you watch me with so much desire, yet when I want you.. you do nothing but tease?"

He smirked and a small laugh escaped his lips. 

«~ Because... I adore watching those beautiful wide eyes ask of me, I love feeling your body muscles twitch, I know they want me to work you out..."

He smiled as he leaned in, his soft thick hands reaching down slowly making its way between my thick thighs.

Oh.. please don't stop..

"H-Hisoka..."

«~ Im in Love with the way you say my name... every time it sounds brand new... it's such a beautiful melody when it slips out of your lips. ~»

He was was so close to my face, I was determined to kiss him, but I had to make the score equal.

Bullseye

His gaze drops to my lips watching them carefully as they slightly separate; they are waiting for his lips to make contact with mines.

".. ah.. I-"

«~ Yes my Love..~»

"Ah.. i-Im.."

«~You what, my love? ~»

"I'm hungry. Where are you going to take me so we can celebrate my resurrection?"

His look of disappointment spread all over his face as I pull away and softy smile.

«~ -.- ~»

He looks away while gripping his hands on the wheel and starts the engine. He's not happy.

«~ lets get to our hideout first get you dressed so we can make our way to dinner. ~»

"Sounds good :)"

As we drive off many questions pop in my head, while focused on the him, my curiosity starts building like a cat fixated upon its prey.

"Hisoka I have a question."

His eyes opened with a look of annoyance.

«~ I'll only answer 3. So choose wisely. ~» he growled; every vibration of his thick vocal tone vibrated all over me. Light pulses filled me up.

Lowkey clueless I take my time

Mhhhmm..

"Okay, where are we?"

«~ on a private island called Jeju ~»

That explains the sea breeze..

"What's our next plan if we get captured?"

«~ not get captured. ~»

That was a pretty dumb question that seemed to get him very aggravated, he rolled his eyes and gripped the wheel harder..

«~ you have 1 more question. ~»

"I think I'll save it for later.."

«~ suit yourself. ~»

The engine of the car roared as he sped faster into the distance. The area around was very clean. Restaurants and cafes filled the sidelines of the road.

"VROOOOOMMMMMM"

The warm pulses of the cars vibration sang quietly to me as it slowly conquered my body. It's sleepy song sang to me telling me gently to  close my heavy eyes. But I couldn't, although me and Hisoka weren't speaking, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of his side profile..

After a couple of hours we arrived to our hideout. What greeted me was a very modern house. Black panel filled the sides of the house, large windows and a large black metal gate.

"Oh wow.."

There are large black gates that surround the outer area, he pull up to them slowly making a complete stop.

«~ listen and listen close. Dinner is at 8, it's now 6:45. Wash up and get dressed. Then come and see me all dressed up immediately, understood?~»

I just stared at him and shook my head with a confused look.

He looked straight ahead as his jaw clenched with annoyance, his eyes wanted to kill, his finger nails wanted to taste the sweetness of flesh..

I better keep my distance tonight..

"VROOOMMMMMM "

Hisoka pulled into the concrete driveway of this private house and the gates closed shut leaving no exit to run.

"Clack clack"

«~ The entrance is this way, your room is to the right mines is on the left, hurry up.. I don't want to be late. ~"

No question left, I felt his presence leave mines as he walked into the front

"Fine."