Promise

The moonlight was a diffuse ocean above us, lessening the inky blackness of the night, but not so bright as to dull the stars that speckled and glittered in the heavens above. The silence filled our room as the gentle breeze spoke to our bodies, our hearts touched and we softly leaned into each other's arms.

«~ We have to move before we get caught...~» he whispered to me...

"Give me one more minute... please. "

His arms were home to my soul. A perfect place for me to rest my weary mind, a perfect place to call my home. A warm place to be weak and vulnerable, I was his delicate flower and him, my fertile soil, a beautiful garden for me to bloom, and a perfect place to become rooted together as one.

«~ We have to move now before things get ugly here ~» he said with a sharp tone in his voice.

"...okay.."

I gathered myself and reloaded my guns. Hisoka watched me as I put myself together adding another layer of lipstick on my lips. He buttoned up his white shirt and stretched his limbs. Immediately his aura turned cold, it had caught me off guard.

«~ Tonight, this palace will become a blood-filled playground~» he said taking out his cards lightly raising them above his head watching them glistening with the moonlight.
«~ After all... only the finest and most notorious assassins will be attending tonight.~» his face showed a desperate expression of a sinister killer.

«~ How exciting... ~» I watched him carefully as blood ran up to his head, his face showed his flustered colors perfectly on his pale face, his breathing was becoming loud and his large sharp nails were exposed begging for a taste of fresh enemy flesh. His eyes glistening with the moonlight reminded me of a bright amber diamond.

I walked near the door and Hisoka quickly called my name

«~ y/n, my sweet doll.. where do you think you're going with that poor gun of yours? ~» snarkiness filled his slender rich voice.

"Where else? We're escaping this bloodbath tonight.... right?" I answered him back with a confused expression.

«~ I'm afraid you wouldn't last a second out there my sweet love... ~» his said lightly leaning back with crossed arms.

I simply gave him a lost face.

«~ Why that face? Don't worry my love... Daddy will help you.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

W-wha  d-daddy?!?

Immediately butterflies fluttered all over my face making me blush red like a bloody rose. My heart couldn't contain itself so it just pounded louder like a bass drum.

This has got to be a joke.. he wouldn't.. he would never call himself that... would he? No this is just a joke ...

Right?

Hisoka watched closely as my face glowed in the bright pink colors flushing my cheeks. He smirked and turned his head.

He walked away and headed behind an old desk he pulled out a large black duffle bag. The large bag looked heavy in weight and the sound of metals clashing with each other could be heard. Once he got close enough he dropped the bag near my bare feet, all I could do was simply watch as Hisoka turned around and walked into the corner of the library looking out the window.

«~ I wonder how many groups are out to catch us, ~» he said as he put his hands into his pockets.

«~ I don't think I could resist sparing a life tonight aha .. anyways, you'll find everything you need for tonight's fun in this bag.

"Alright."

I got down to my knees and placed my warm fingertips on the large cold silver zipper that ran through the bag horizontally.

"ZZZIIIIPPPPP"

"Oh My.."

An Arsenal of pure cold metallic guns greeted my eyes. From stong handguns to Infrared rifles with suppressors, double-barrel shotguns, throwing knives, and as well as ammunition along with attachments like flash and smoke grenades and the normal explosives.

This was ultimate euphoria.

«~ I brought you extra clothing, you'll be needing it tonight so hurry and get ready. I'll check our playground for anyone sneaking around

He came up to me and dropped down to one knee to kiss me tenderly, his large hand wrapped the side of my face with his thumbs caressing my soft rosy cheek, like a husband leaving for war his lips pondered goodbye to me.

«~ I'll be waiting my love ~» he whispered forcing our lips to pull apart, breaking our touch.

He got up and made his way to the old oak door unlocking it and disappearing into the night.

Focus. It's time to kill.

As I unzipped my wine dress zipper I felt the rich fabric fall off my body. The cold temperatures ran its icy cold touch down the side and edges of my feminine body.  The lingering coldness carved itself onto my back creating goosebumps that were consuming my body.

At the bottom of the bag, there contained a black uniform with many pockets. The top was a long sleeve turtleneck crop top, the fabric was thick but yet very flexible and breathable along with the top there also contained gun holsters, these were on the sides near my ribs; they were perfect for my small handguns.

My bottoms were simple black tactical cargo pants with pockets full of ammunition and knives, on my belt is where I carried my brass knuckles and grenades.

My shoes were black tactical lightweight boots. I decided to attach an extra holster on my left thigh. There is where I carried my infrared rifle and on my back my sniper.

As I prepared the final touches before heading out into the night I closed my eyes and remembered my father's lecture.

"AGAIN. YOUR CONTROL IS WEAK."

My father was a retired assassin, but if his assistance was really needed he would go out of his way to get the job done. I remember he was training me to become a stronger nen user. He was always a very aggressive man, he never knew how to show his emotions but despite that, I always knew he loved me even though those words never left his lips.

"Papa I can't... my legs hurt"

I was only 12 years old when our training became harder. By that age, I already knew how to slaughter men, women, and children.
I was always stubborn like my mother when it came to killing women and children. Nevertheless, my father didn't care. Out of my three siblings, father always picked a fight with me.

"GET ON YOUR FEET. NOW!"

I  remember trembling when training with father, any wrong answer or move would really get him upset.

"Y-yes, sir."

"You are strong and determined because you are my daughter. Everything you do represents me."

"Yes sir"

"You are smart, intelligent, and beautiful like your mother. Everything you do represents her."

"Yes sir"

 I remember him coming up to me bending down on his knees to talk to his little girl.

"I know you're heart, my girl. You are very passionate about what you do and with who you kill. I know your mind is weak because you let your heart rule, but you must remember your mind is also a weapon. Keep it loaded at all times."

"Yes papa"

"I know you will walk a mile to avoid a fight but promise me when one starts, don't back down an inch."

Yes, Father.

I Promise.

I opened my eyes and felt my aura open, my instincts were ready to kill. 

I'm done hiding...
it's time for the kill.