Lights Out

"...nnngghh.."

I wake up in my bedroom surrounded by lit candles everywhere. My headache, which had almost fallen asleep when I had, woke up and hollered in my skull. I press my forehead with the palm of my hand. I feel the softness of a fresh bandage greet my fingertips.

What the ... When did I apply the bandaid?  When did I arrive to my room?
Why are there candles scattered everywhere?

Outside the roar of the thunderstorm could be heard. There was a sudden downpour. The windows of my bedroom were being slammed with angry raindrops. The low rumbles of thunder shook the room.

I sit up and wince in pain, I apply pillows behind me to support my upper body. As I do, I further inspect my body, I notice the wound on my rib cage has been cleaned and taken care of.

MY CLOTHES??? WHERES MY CLOTHES?? WHY AM I ONLY IN MY UNDERWEAR?!??

I quickly grab my black blanket and cover my body. I look around and try to find a familiar face...Nothing. I try to use my aura but the sharp pains from my headache won't allow me to concentrate. A tall figure at my bedroom doorway catches my eye, he has my full attention.

...Hisoka...

His beautiful face. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The complexion of his pale skin going well with his gold-like eyes. He looked down for a moment, pouring himself a drink and bringing the alcohol to his lips. The burning sensation pouring down his throat, creating a warm feeling deep inside of his stomach.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. Gawking wouldn't quite describe my state. I was shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his physique. It was like nothing I've ever seen before.

His body is drool-worthy. He has a chiseled chest and the skin on it was glowing healthily. His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his 12-packs pop.

His biceps are big yet lean and his triceps look like diamonds - really rare ones, indeed - and completing his masterpiece of a bodice, his shoulders, round and protruding, give his whole look a new flavor.

I want to extend my hands and touch, but I also don't want to creep him out.

...Look at me,...

...notice me,...

...know me,...

...touch me,...

...kiss me,...

...LOVE me-

I kept begging him mentally, hoping that the lust I'm feeling for him shows in my eyes and that he would be able to decipher my feelings.

He knows I'm looking at his body, he knows what I'm thinking.

A smirk forms on his lips. He steps into the room putting the drink and the glass cup down. He doesn't look away, his eyes meet mines. His energy was suddenly. His eyes were flames of lust ready to consume me. It was clear this game of cat and mouse was at a pause. My defense was dropped. I've got nothing to resist him. I'm at a point of no return.

...Hisoka...

My body forgets about the pain, the only thing I hear is my heart beating against my chest. My breaths are starting to get loud. My cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color. The blushing made me blush harder until my skin was scarlet and roasting hot. I'm trying to stay focus but...

I-I want him

Hisoka stands next to me, he's leaning against the wall crossing his arms over his naked torso. His head is now facing straight, no longer looking at me.

"Thank you for cleaning me up, you really didn't have to. I would've been fine if you would've left me out there." I say trying to conceal any emotion in my tone.
He doesn't say anything. The silence was poison to me. The only thing heard was the rumbles of the rainstorm.

«~ I underestimated you, ~» he said.

«~I didn't think you were worthy enough of killing, but you had the ability to draw blood out of me.

He slowly turns his head to look at me, I avoid eye contact, so I look at my hands. But his eyes are still on me. I finally have the balls to stand my ground.

For a half-second, we were there for a while, staring at each other. The lustful tension between us was suffocating.

We had been without light for so long that the lit candle was almost too bright to look at. The flame flickered in that vulnerable way fire does, the nascent flame was being gently pushed.

Hisoka leans forward and his long fingers grip my face. His dead eyes stare deep in me, he's smirking.

«~Im going to kill you. The games we've played are at an end. You'll never be able to get another opportunity like that and if you think you will you are a foolish fool.~»

Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, my fists began to clench and my jaw rooted. Raging fire flooded my soul. I get up from the bed despite my injuries. I can feel the warm blanket drop off of my body leaving me somewhat exposed.

My knuckles are white from clenching my fist too hard. My teeth gritted from the effort to remain silent. My face was red with suppressed rage.

"You don't think I can kill you? ....The fact that you believe "I can't " makes you the stupid one here. I'm going to slice your throat. I'll be the one who takes your damn life. You'll die in my hands."

Hisoka's cold laugh froze the room. My heart was full of raging fire and he knew it. Suddenly I can see Hisoka walking closer to me wanting to make contact with my wrist.

"Don't touch me!" I snap at him... Hisoka ignores me, moving close enough for me to feel his body through my underwear, his hands are loose at his side.

He hears my breathing become deeper, my posture alters yet I stay close.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

I must stand my ground. I must stand my ground. I must stand my ground...

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

He's staring at me. his hands touch gently, slowly moving them up to my waist, then pausing for my reaction. I look and lock my eyes on him. His right-hand raises to my hair, tucking the black wisps of hair behind my ear.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

He grabs me by the waist, pulling me up close against his chest. His hand gently glided through my hair, as he looked at me in a way he had never looked at me before. My eyes were candles in that night, we lit a spark of raw passion... raw desire.

I couldn't help myself anymore so I move in first, Hisoka didn't need an invitation to follow. We kiss, savoring each moment, losing ourselves in a heady trance of passion.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself completely but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump"

Ba...Bump..Ba...Bump...

"...Hisoka..."