It's purpose

Anomaly found. Clone troopers Page and Breaker have found the very anomaly that came out of a mysterious portal and injured their brother. Now they wonder if he will cooperate with them.
_________

Breaker angrily asked, "What kind of name is that?"

"Breaker!"Page yelled. "Sorry. He's more of a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy." Page tried to give an amused look when he took off his helmet.

"I'm sorry but did you forget what he did to Speedy. Why shouldn't we blast him?"

Chief stiffened his body. Page held his hands between the two, "We are not here to fight." Page faced the mech, "We are here to find out what you and what you are doing here. That is all." Page gave a serious expression and stayed calm. "Breaker. Get General Kenobi on the line."

"But-"

"That's an order soldier."

"... Yes sir."

After Breaker leaves the room Page takes off his helmet and sits across the "Chief" as he calls himself. "Sorry about that. He is a good soldier but always a bit... how do I say it?"

"Compulsive." The Chief says.

"Yeah. He cares for his clone brothers more than anything else."

"Clones? Are they not illegal?"

"Illegal. What do you think the "Clone" wars have been fought with besides droids."

The Chief was slient for a moment before saying, "I'm obviously not supposed to be here."

"You got that right. Your armor doesn't look like it's from around here. Are you Mandalorian by any chance?"

"I'm a spartan of the UNSC."

"Spartan. I haven't heard of those. I believe the general should know."

As soon as Page said that Breaker came in with Kenobi on the communicator. "Sir." Breaker announced. He then put the communicator on the table and sat next to Page and took off his helmet.

"Sergeant Page. It's good to see you did two jobs in one." Kenobi said

"Sir?"

"It seems that you found what we were looking for and cleared out the last village. I'm impressed."

"Sir. This is who cleared out the village. We just found him."

Kenobi saw him curiously, "Just you, with no support?"

The Chief said, "Yes sir." And nothing more.

"Impressive. The Republic would love to have your talents."

Chief had to rebuttal what the general said, "I'm sorry. I only fight for the UNSC and Earth's colonies."

"Hang on a moment Chief." A female voice said through the communicator, "We are long ways from anything like that."

"Who was that?" Page asked.

Obi-wan's hologram changed to a beautiful blue female hologram, "Nice to meet you."

"Cortana. We shouldn't worry about whatever is going on here and focus about getting back home."

Cortana laughed, "And how are we going to do that? There is a war that is much larger then the one we were in and I don't think our home is here."

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm trying to get at is, from what I hear from the brief communications I heard, we need to rethink about what we are going to do."

"Fine. We'll do it your way." Chief grumbled.

"We always do." Cortana said with a smirk

Cortana disappeared and Obi-wan reappeared, "Well, I'll be there and we can discuss what we are actually going to do. General Kenobi out." Kenobi's hologram then disappeared and Breaker picked up the communicator.

"It's good to have another soldier for the Republic." Page said confidently.

"I didn't say that." Chief said coldly.

"Chief," Cortana said, "I don't think we have a choice. The chatter I'm picking up indicates forces that could give the Forerunners a run for their money."

"And why should I work with them specifically?"

"Because they aren't planning to firebomb hostages."

"What?" Chief said outloud.

"What?" Page asked.

"The enemy your fighting plans to bomb hostages."

Page and Breaker looked at each other for a moment. Breaker asked, "Why does this not surprise me? First as meat shields. Then they just kill them."

"Wait," Page protested, "How do you know this?"

"I'm able to access communications from them."

"But how?"

"Classified." Chief said firmly.

Page grabbed Breakers shoulder, "Get the General again."
______________
"Fire bombing?" Anakin said through the communicator.

"Yes." Obi-wan said, "Our new friend here is able to access the Separatist's communications and heard about the bombing missions."

"Let me guess." Anakin cut off Obi-wan, "You want me and the fighters to take them out before they can do anything."

"Precisely."

"Easy enough." Anakin said cutting off his communications.

Obi-wan put his communicator away and went in the hut with his squad. "Let's meet our new friend shall we."

As he entered and saw the Chief he felt within the force and felt nothing. It was almost like he wasn't feeling anything. No anger, sadness, joy, or anything. He could be considered a jedi if he wanted too. "So. You're joining our fight against the droid army?"

Chief would have said no but these "droids" reminded him of the Covenant too much. Invading a planet, killing civilians, and having no mercy. "I'm only going to help until I can get back home."

"We will gladly help anyway we can." Obi-wan said extending his hand. "Welcome to the Republic Chief."