Who or What is He

Home bound. Jedi masters Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Mace Windu returning to Courseant to find out more about the soldier that liberated Ryloth.
____________
"And so you saw him just walk out?" Obi-wan asks.

"With the prisoner in tow." Mace says. "It was almost like he has done it before. Like it was muscle memory."

Anakin chuckled, "I believe he would do well in the 501st."

The Chancellor was talking through a communicator asked, "Before we discuss what he will do for us, why don't we discuss what he is exactly."

"Apparently he's not even from this galaxy." Obi-wan said, "He says that he comes from a galaxy called, The Milkyway Galaxy."

"Strange. I don't think I've ever heard of it." Chancellor says.

Obi-wan says, "That's because there is no recording of it at all. It's as if doesn't exist."

"So, then where did he come from?" Anakin asked.

"I'm not sure."

Down in the armory was a small target practice section. Chief had one of every blaster with him and was test firing all of them with Rex and a few other clones watching. "Perfect on every blaster course." Rex said, "I'm impressed."

Chief looked over to the clone and in a almost dead voice, "Thanks." And went back to firing.

"You know you should at least try to make conversation." Cortana commented. "You already have generals and supreme leaders talking about you."

"It doesn't matter what they think of me. Just as long as I get the mission done, and we get home."

"Chief, it's gonna take a while to get home. Might as well make some friends at least."

Chief sighed in his helmet, "Do you have any normal guns?" He asks Rex as he starts to walk away.

"Guns? Sorry but we only have blasters. No one has used a slug thrower in a long time."

Chief looks over the blaster he has in hand, "Blaster? Fires almost a plasma base that gives off a burn for anyone still alive."

Rex chuckles, "You can say that again. Not many can survive hits from them with how much power they have and efficient it is. You ever used blaster before, soldier."

"Somewhat. An enemy I fought used plasma weapons that would boil any metal it hit. Flesh wounds weren't wounds. It would be too fatal."

"Sounds like to me you have been through a lot." Rex extends his hand out, "I'm Captain Rex. A soldier that's been through a lot as well."

Chief shakes his hand, "I'm Chief."

The two talk for a little bit while Cortana is listening into the communications through out the galaxy, 'So many plantes. So many lives. So much talk just about the war. With so much chatter I won't be able to find out anything. This ship should be able to give us access to everything.' She cleared her throat to signal Chief, "Let's get to the command bridge. If we want to find out on how we get home, we are going to need.

"I don't think they'll like you grabbing their information like that."

"Then just get me in close to a central computer."

Chief asks the captain, "Am I able to head to the command bridge?"

"I don't think the generals would mind. I'm sure they would like to have you up there."

Chief and Rex both head up there. Rex give a salute as soon as he sees the jedi up there, "General."

Anakin was the first to greet them, "Captain Rex. Chief. What can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to ask what our next objective is?"

"We will be heading to Courseant. There will be evaluating what you are exactly, since no one really knows what you are, and your display on Ryloth told us that you seem to be with us."

Cortana spent the next few seconds hacking into the Republic with help of the cruiser. The long part was taking in the information that she was receiving. Jedi, Sith, clones, droids, Republic, Separatist, access to encrypted files. It was mostly the history that took the longest. She had about every bit of information the Republic had at her finger tips. "Alright Chief, wrap it up if you want. I got what we need."

Anakin turned to the front as they exited hyperspace. "Finally. Time for you to meet the Chancellor."