We will make more noise

Umbara! A vital but isolated supply route inside of enemy hands! The Republic hope a lighting strike will get their men on the ground and into the fight. Spartan II Master Chief waits at the bridge of an Acclamator, watching the naval fight continue!
______________________

Chief watches as they blitzkrieged into the Separatist blockade at full speed. Their frontal shields taking most of the incoming fire. "Why are we going first?"

"Anakin was the one to volunteer to go first so I'll be making sure that happens." Cortana said having her chip in the bridge. "The bombers just need to take out the two Munificent frigates." She said as Y-Wings started to fly overhead.

The Y-Wimgs locked on and dropped their payload on the bridge of the Separatist Frigates before coming back around.

The Acclamator flew right past the burning wrecks as their shields started to hit critical. The rest of the fleet had to focus on the still going on battle, Venators launching more fighters and more Acclamators getting past the blockade.

Cortana sighed dramatically. "They almost gave me a sweat." Then her head turned up a little before she looked at her friend. "Skywalker needs you in the hanger

Chief nodded simply and grabbed her chip before booking it down the halls and to the hanger bay.

"Shame that Ahsoka wasn't able to join." Cortana commented. "Sure she would have loved to fight again after being captured by the Trandoshans."

"She deserves some rest." Chief said remembering the panic that fled through the 501st and 212th after hearing that Ahsoka disappeared. "After everything she went through, she can take some R&R."

"Like you can say anything about that." Cortana said with a small eye roll.

The non-resting Spartan ignored her and continued running as doors opened up to the hanger bay. He looked and saw near a LAAT in the center, Skywalker and Kenobi were about to start a briefing. He didn't waste any time to stand next to them.

Anakin looked at 117 and smirked. "How did you like breaching the blockade?"

"It worked." Was all Chief said. He couldn't talk about how the general was lucky. Cortana knows how many times the luck of one Spartan saved the galaxy a few times.

A few clones from the 501st and 212th started to walk up and around the Generals. "We're all here sir." Rex said as he stood up straight.

Obi-wan nodded, "Good then we can begin." He said as R2D2 rolled up and a hologram of the capital city that will soon be their battlefield. "Master Krell and Tiin will be supporting my troops from the South while Anakin's battalion comes in from the North and takes out enemy reinforcements. It is imperative that we conquer the capital city as quickly as possible and hold it." He said the last part clutching his fist just to emphasize the point that much more.

Anakin now took a step forward, "Our biggest problem is going to be the local milita. The Umbarans have aligned themselves with the Separatists and are heavily armed. ARC Trooper Fives will be assisting my units on special assignment. Along with the Master Chief but he'll also be helping Kenobi's unit if its possible or needed."

"Ready to do my part General Skywalker." Fives said standing tall and strong like most of the 501st.

"Nice to have you two on board." Rex said looking at them. "Hows the new armor?" He asked looking at Chief

"Haven't had a true field test yet." Chief said looking at his new armor.

"I however like it. A lot of new buttons to press." Cortana said in a teasing tone, making the Spartan sigh.