Victory Over Ryloth

New allies. The mysterious soldier Master Chief has joined the Republic forces in the against the Wot Montambore and the Techno Union currently holding Ryloth. How will the new ally do to take back the planet?
_______________
"With every village now liberated we can focus our efforts to the capital." Mace Windu said through the communicator.

"Yes, but now we have information that the droids are planning a fire bombing raid on the villagers. I've already told Anakain but he's still busy with holding control of orbit."

Mace put his hand on his jaw and thought, "If we move the villagers out of their homes the bombers won't hit them."

"How will they fair on being moved though. We don't need to be seen as rulers like the droids."

Master Chief was nearby listening into the conversation but didn't care on what was said. He cared more about what the next objective was. "Chief." Cortana said. "I've tapped into the comms of this "droid army" and found the same high encrypted comm signal coming from one location and it sounds like it's the capital of this planet."

"That's the last stronghold the droids have on this planet. There's also a VIP that this "Republic" want captured." Chief said.

"So we go in there, take out the enemy forces, capture the VIP, and the planet will be free. Sounds just as easy as it did back home."

"Should be just as easy to pull off as well." Chief said checking his assault rifle.

"We should probably rearm back at the Amber Clad."

Chief agreed and walked away towards Page and Breaker. Breaker was laying down and tinkering with the bikes and didn't notice Chief unlike Page who was leaning on his bike and noticed Chief. Page kicked his brothers foot. "What? Is it the General?"

"No, it's our new friend."

"He isn't our friend. He is a freak of a soldier. Did you forget what he did to Speedy?"

"Come on Breaker. Give him a chance. Hey, Chief was it? Did you get orders from the General?"

"Negative. I'm requesting that I take one of your "bikes."

Breaker laughed and slowly got up, "So, how's that second chance going, huh?"

"I don't think-"

"Let him take it." Obi-wan said walking behind Chief. "I'm assuming you have a plan for the capital."

"Yes sir." Chief said with a firm nod. "I need to rearm back at the Amber Clad. The ship I crashed landed in."

"Very well then. Page, you and Breaker will follow him. Report if you need any support."

"Yes sir." Page said with a salute.

Breaker gave a salute as well even if he didn't agree with the plan.
_____________
With Chief using the bike and Page following and Breaker riding backseat they were able to get to the Amber Clad no problem. The problem came from what was at the ship, "Droids!" Page yelled and stopped the bike on a dime. "Chief!" He yelled at Chief who didn't stop.

"I see about 40 droids from here. About maybe a hundred in total outside."

"And he's just charging in. We need to help him." Page said circling around the ship.

Chief charged right through. As the droids spot him and open fire he backflips off the bike letting it make a small path. Chief sprints through while unloading a mag into the droids. Chief busts in the ship, "Cortana, is the armory still intact?" A position pinzon Chiefs HUD.

"The ship reads no life forms but lots of movement. Be careful."

Chief runs through the ship moving from section to section firing at anything in the way. Not a single droid is able to even react quick enough to do anything. Finally he finds the armory. He force opens the door to find snipers, shotguns, smgs, assault rifles, battle rifles, and every UNSC weapon and equipment in there. He even found a fuel rod cannon, carbines, and a few other covenant weapons as well. "Chief I suggest we either choose how to approach the capital. Either loud or quiet."

Chief picks up a suppressed SMG and pistol but picks up more magazines for his assault rifle, "Let's mix it up a bit." He said attaching a jet pack as well.

"I like your style Chief." Blaster fire could be heard outside. "They could use your help Chief."

"Can you access any of the ships defenses?"

"We have one auto cannon. Want me to light them up." Chief gave a solid nod.

Breaker was firing at everything that moved, "Why are we defending him?" He yelled out.

"How about you stop questioning orders and just BLAST EM!" Then Page turns away from the battle when he sees the droids getting ripped up from a fast firing slug thrower. After every droid is destroyed. "Was that you?"

Breaker just groans at Page, "Well, it wasn't us for sure."

The Chief comes out with his weapons of choice on his back. He overlooks the battlefield. Page still carrying Breaker comes around, "Did you get what you came for?"

Chief nods and says, "To finish the mission I will need transport to the capital."

Breaker gets off the bike, "I already know what you're going to say." He says looking at Page. "I will call for EVAC." And already got the communicator out.

Page looks at Breaker then back to Chief. "I was going to suggest something else but I guess he says you need it."

"Thank you."
______________
Chief crawled up the hill. He sees Republic forces staged up on the far side of the hill. "I have word they aren't attacking without reinforcements. Their General left to get some not too long ago." Chief looks at the capital and scans for a way in. "Should I hold onto something?"

"Probably." Chief got on the bike and charged foward with it at full speed. He barrels to the edge. Just like with the last bike he jumps up as soon as he reaches the edge and jetpacks over the wall of the city. He ducks for cover behind a troop transport. He scans to see multiple droids patrolling the area. He looks up one of the towers of the city to see a green man and a bulkier droid.

"That's the VIP right there."

Chief slowly moves across the edges of the wall. No droids suspect to see him. They seem to be patrolling for show. Once he gets close to the tower he unholsters his silenced pistol and jetpacks up. "WHAT THE? BLAST IT!" The droids yell out. Chief tries his best to dodge but gets a few hits but it didn't matter. He gets on the level of the tower and tackles the VIP and shoots the droid a few times in the head. "Let go of me." The deep mechanical voice said. Chief grabbed his hands and pulled them behind his back. The alien struggled and tried to buy his way out but no avail.

"Chief, problem. The jump pack is damaged and reinforcements are on their way."

Chief turned the alien around to face what he was facing, "Guess we're walking." Chief said moving forward with the VIP in tow.

A communicator inside the room revealing Count Dooku. Chief shot the source as soon as he saw it turn on. As Chief walks out every droid wouldn't fire because of Chief's, "shield." Chief was able to walk out with no problems.

The Republic was able to take back the city with ease thanks to Chief and his new friend that he held on to for a little while.

Ryloth was liberated

Count Dooku was stunned for a second. He saw Tambor as a hostage and what he best describes as a new Mandalorian. "This isn't work of the Republic. Seems like a new challenge has appeared."