Backs Against the wall Cornered by the Separatist Elite

Separatist surprise! While Chief hurriedly makes his way to Kamino, the driod army led by remorseless General Grievous on a warpath to cripple the Republic army.
_____________
Chief was mentally prepared for the drop. He quietly waited for the blue swirl to be replaced with the sites of fighters and ships sending salvo after salvo. The veteran Spartan keeps the familiar feeling that he has about space combat. He tries not to think about how much easier it is to be killed in space. How he is almost helpless in space combat.

Cortana counted down, "3
2
1
Drop!"

As they exit hyperspace Chief hooks right and stays out of range of the Separatist fleet that's obviously losing the fight. Peices of the ships falling down to the planet
"Master Chief." Obi-wan said through the comms. "We need you down here on the ground. They have aquat craft that's about to penetrate into the city."

Cortana chuckles, "Seems like this time they're the one that's a step ahead of us."

"You mean the Separatist or Republic?" Chief says with a small smirk.
He flies into the surface into the planet at full speed.

"Make for any of the hangers." Captain Rex commanded, "We need you with us."

Chief didn't know why he was needed specifically but it didn't matter. He had his orders. "I'll take care of landing," Cortana said, "Get ready for whatever is coming."

Chief got up and grabbed his shotgun and slung it over onto his back while keeping his battle rifle in his hands and putting two smgs on both of his thighs. He kept his pistol on his left hip and an energy sword on his right hip. Something told him the blade will come in handy.
As the craft landed in a hanger Chief put his AI back in his head and sprinted for the command center. Along the way Cortana was hearing rumors of where the Separatist will attack. "Looks like the hangers is where they'll attack. Let's hope they don't think much about our ship."

Chief runs into the command center where Rex and Cody are at, "Good to see you Chief." Rex said, "I'm sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"What's my mission?" Chief asks.

Rex chuckles, "Straight to the point. I like it. We know that the Separatist army will be attacking the city from multiple different points, and General Grievous likes to lead his army into battle. I'm sure you know where this is going."

The Spartan nodded, "Where will he be attacking?"

"Just go to where the most amount of destruction is." Cody says, "And good luck. He'll be you're hardest fight."
Rex points to the holomap "Before he attacks, we have some potential points where we will need your support. The choice is up to you."

The Spartan salutes and breaks for it. "Grievous." Cortana says, "An elite warrior even before his upgrades. His ability to use a sword by itself could be a problem, much less four. What's the plan Chief?" The soldier racked a shell into the chamber of his shotgun. Cortana smirked, "I like this plan."

Chief ran to a choke point that guarded an exposed flank to the inside of the hangers, and to the armory and barracks. Only two clones hold the point. A part of him doesn't know why only two were sent. He's seen enough invasions to know losing the armory will be one of the heaviest blows to the troops. Another part of him knows that if the commanders believe they can do it, then they can do it. It's not like he wasn't given very similar assignments.

Chief runs past clones that were heading to their defense point. He felt like he was with the UNSC again defending against the Covenant. He finally came across two clones laying down as the Separatist vehicles jumped out of the water and onto the platform and some piercing the hangers and different facilities. The two clones turn to look, "It's that Spartan." One of them says. "What are you doing here?"