Chapter 1.2

Harley comes to, laying on a table in the middle of some sort of medical room. She pops up, "Oof... and we're back." Her wrists are bound in front of her in some kind of futuristic cuffs. She feels at her clothes. They're still intact. Her feet aren't cuffed. I guess they don't care too much about her escaping.
--Kinda sus, if you ask me.--

She pops her legs over the table and tries to stand but falls back with dizziness. Her vision slowly clears as she looks around the room for clues. Squatting just inside the doorway, watching her, is a man dressed in all black with a big ol' goofy helmet.

"Batsy? You change your uniform? Where are we?" The dark knight cocks his head. "You're my guest," the deep voice thundered through the helmet, with a spooky effect on it.
--Why do these guys always have to be so extra? Don't they know that most men are scary enough without all the voice changing devices? *Don't get the hashtag NotAllMen people involved, Harley. We JUST started this series. Don't get us canceled already.* I'm just saying! Stats don't lie. Why be such a try hard? Just walk behind a girl at night and she'll shit her pants and taze your ass. In that order. No voice effects necessary! *You done?* For now...--

His voice didn't sound like the Bat. Harley questions, "Jason Todd? (Red Hood) Are you rebranding? Or is it Dick (Grayson - Nightwing)? Look, I'm sorry that I stole that Wayne guy's fancy flying car...and blew up that satellite. But that part was an accident and I'll give the car back, I swear!"

The man in black stands, "The cruiser is mine now." His outfit was much looser fit than the typical stylings of any of the batty bunch. --Yeah, no nipples or nothing!-- Harley mutters through gritted teeth, "Fuck. They're going to kill me if I don't return it." Or maybe this new guy will first...

She looks around for a weapon and locks eyes on her bat propped up on the wall next to Space Bat. If he wasn't part of the Gotham Vigilante Justice Squad, then who the hell was he?

Almost as if to answer her internal questions, he removes his helmet, revealing an unconventionally attractive face and shaggy dark hair that somehow was not a total hideous mess from helmet hair. It looked too good for hat hair to be honest.

"You know I can take whatever I want," he says coolly. Harley raises an eyebrow, "You're cute...you want me?", she says flirtatiously. Fucking with him. If she wanted to get out of here she had to figure this guy out fast.

He exhales sharply through his nose and straightens. "My Knights of Ren detected you in our no fly zone. You didn't respond to our warnings we sent, so we mistook you for a threat."

She rolls her eyes, annoyed at the jab, "I guess I'm going to have to forgive you and your little Space Knights of Ni for not knowing who I am..." She does a flashy roundoff back hand spring and flips over him so she's between him and her bat, "Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya." She extends her now uncuffed hand to the dark knight.

Overcompensating with stillness to hide that he's impressed with the stunt from an Earth girl, he looks down his nose at her hand. "Kylo Ren," he says quietly, giving her the decency of a reply.

Harley withdraws her hand, slightly offended he still doesn't seem to have heard of her, "Never heard of me? The Cupid of Crime? The Maiden of Mischief? Princess... of Darkness." She trails off on that last one, unsure if she recently lost that title. "Formerly..." she corrects it quickly.

Kylo plays her game, "Leader of the Knights of Ren, Champion of the First Order, and Apprentice to Supreme Leader Snoke." He takes a step towards her, towering over her. She tilts her head acknowledging she has no idea what any of that really means, either.

"You're not part of the Resistance," he states more than asks. "However, the vehicle you stole has connections to the Rebellion. How?"

Clearly there's a lot of space politics that is not public knowledge on Earth. Why would Bruce Wayne be involved in space wars? He's probably friends with that Elon Muskrat. He's pretty sus with all that Space X shit.