12: The Trio For Life

Virat was at peace; with Bhuvi by his side, he knew he could do anything. Even if Yuzi couldn't save anyone, he would be fine with it, and he had the confidence that he can get everyone by himself.

"So, what are we going to do?" Asked Bhuvi looking around with wide eyes.

"Nothing, just try to find chocolates," Virat replied calmly.

Bhuvi wanted to question him, but being here and experiencing these things had made him believe in anything and everything. Now he can even believe in aliens and maybe all the Jaddu's meaningless stories. So, he just nodded and started looking for chocolates.

"There!" Bhuvi shouted, making Virat stop in his track. He looked where Bhuvi was indicating with his index finger and found two chocolates outside a room.

"There are two," Virat mumbled to himself, which Bhuvi heard as well because Bhuvi was standing closer to Virat now.

"What does it mean?" He asked, looking gloomily.

"There are two people in there," Virat replied while thinking who could be inside the room so he can think of the plan.

Both of them, with fast strides, reached the door. While Bhuvi tried opening it, Virat already knew the door would be locked.

"It won't open just like your one," Virat said while going towards the window in the opposite direction.

"It's Rohit and Jinks," Virat said, his voice sounded like a pained groan.

Yes, Virat was calm before but looking at the faces of Rohit and Jinks, his guilt became out of control.

"We can help them," Bhuvi said while putting his hands on his shoulder, making him relax and calm a little.

"What could be going on in their minds?" Wondered Bhuvi. He tried opening the window, but it was lock too.

"I wish we could go inside," Virat said aloud, making the door open with a loud bang.

Both of them ran with their full strength, and just when Virat entered the room, the door was locked, making Bhuvi, who was just behind him, with few seconds left outside.

"Virat, are you fine?" Asked Bhuvi loudly while banging on the door.

"I'm fine! Are you okay being out alone?" He asked with concern. He can't leave him alone again.

"Don't worry about me. You have two big matters on your hand. Think about it." Bhuvi replied as always thinking about others, not him.

"Hang in there. It will be over soon," Virat assured him.

"I know, but why I wasn't able to enter the room?" Asked Bhuvi because he wanted to help them as well.

"Maybe they are in a nightmare where I'm included," Virat said what he was thinking from the moment he entered the room.

"Okay, now let's not waste time. Go and save them, captain!" Bhuvi's voice snapped him from his thoughts.

Bhuvi went to stand near the window so he could see what was happening inside. And Virat went near Rohit and Jinks to get an idea about their nightmare so he could help them as fast as possible.

"Please don't let us choose," Rohit begged to look straight while tears were on the brick of his eyes.

"We can't do this, you know it." Jinks pleaded with his folded hands.

Virat's heart ached to look at his best friends like this. And his brain's gear started working at full speed. Whereas Rohit and Jinks were still begging and Bhuvi was standing outside anxiously waiting for them.

"You don't have to choose," Virat said. He didn't know about the choices, but he had to do something, so he said whatever came to his mind after hearing them. Rohit and Jinks turned their heads toward his sharply.

"Virat, we really can't choose between you and our daughter. So, shut up and let us handle the matter." Rohit snapped at him.

"Ro, don't speak to him like that!" Jinks interfered immediately. The best peacemaker in the entire universe.

It was like someone threw cold water at Virat when he understood the situation. Even though he felt great that he was in their fears, how could someone make this type of choice? He thought, but he had to remember it's all fake. He mentally prepared himself.

"You really don't have to choose, guys." He spoke again.

Ro and Jinks looked at him skeptically. But Virat knew what he was doing.

"It's really not a difficult choice. You should always choose Sam and Arya. They are your daughters, your responsibility." He said softly.

"But you are our best friend," Ro whispered.

"More like a brother," Jinks added with a small smile.

"I know that's why I'm saying or more like ordering you to choose them. They are my family as well, don't forget that." Virat explained. They opened their mouths to reject, but Virat continued.

"You know in life you would never get this situation. I'm mean, you both are idiots for not understanding that it's not real. It's just your worst fear. You have to come out of it, jerks." Virat said and smiled at them.

It was now all on Ro and Jinks to understand and fight against it.

"It's not real," Jinks said with confidence. He believed his Cheeku for his life. He can do whatever Virat will say with closed eyes. The room started getting hazy for him. Or more like getting clear.

But it was a little difficult for Rohit; still looking at Jinks and Virat's hopeful face, he closed his eyes and started chanting, it's not real continuously.

"Just open your eyes, Ro," Jinks said after coming out of his own. But Ro shook his head in negative. 'Stubborn as hell,' Virat thought to himself.

"Of course, he can't do it. He is such a coward." Virat said, but he didn't mean a single word. He just knew Ro needed extra motivation. Jinks smiled, realizing what Virat was trying to do.

"Urgh, I can do it. Just shut up." Ro yelled at Virat and slowly started opening his eyes. When he completely opened his eyes, he noticed that neither Sam nor Arya was there. It was just his two best friends grinning at him. He blinked few times to get used to his surroundings, but before he could be relaxed, Virat and Jinks hugged him so tightly that there was no space for air to pass between them.

Suddenly someone jumped on them, making them startle and lost their balance and resulting in them all fall to the ground.

"Bhuvi!" They shouted and pulled him to the ground too. They all laughed, forgetting all their worries for some time.

"Hey, I didn't want to be left alone." Said Bhuvi and hugged Ro and Jinks.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Jinks asked Virat, and everyone looked at Virat for answers.

________________________

In a corridor, we can see sir Jadeja walking by himself and singing one of his made-up songs. He stopped abruptly in front of an old painting hanging on the walls. He looked at it intensely for a couple of minutes and then started laughing.

"What's special about this palace or paintings. We have the same painting at my house in Jamnagar. Actually, mine is better looking." He said to himself and started walking aimlessly again.

"I hate to hide and seek game!" He shouted.

________________________

Hello everyone :) I back with a chapter. And I would be regular now you have to complete the target ;)
I hope you liked the chapter. The story is getting to its end. So keep supporting!

Vote☆ Comment☆ Share☆