Prologue

"Someone is standing near the window!" Kuldeep shouted in terror.

"Shut up, Kuliye! No one is there." Yelled Virat, trying to show that he is not at all bothered by anything. He was brave, but these things were bothering him slightly, but of course, he won't let them know. So he has to act strong in front of them.

Kuldeep's whole body was shaking, so Chahal rushed to his side and wrapped his arms around him, trying to assure him that he was there, even though he was hell scared too.

"Everyone, just calm down," Ajinkya said while trying to act composed in front of everyone, but from inside, he was also terrified, clutching Rohit's hand in his.

"Yeah, yeah, just stay together," Rohit said, shifting closer to Rahane.

"Hahahaha!" only one person could laugh at a situation like this, which was none other than Sir Jadeja.

"Why the hell are you laughing, jerk." Hissed Hardik, who was holding Bhuvi's hand so tightly as if his life depended on it.

"You guys are a coward. Haha!" He laughed again, walking casually in front of the whole team.

"I'm going to kill you, Jad." So threatens Bhuvneshwar; if it would've been any other situation, he would have pushed Hardik's hand and let his hand free from his tight grip, but here he was applying the same pressure on Hardik's hand.

"And I'll help you with it," Rahul adds, who was on the other side of Hardik and was trying hard not to hold his hand.

"I told you it was a bad idea, but no one listens to me," Shikhar said, but his voice was shaking slightly too.

"I don't want to die so soon, Virat bhaiya," Jasprit whispered with a trembling voice.

"No one is going to die. So just walk and stay together." Virat said he heard Bumrah since he was walking in front of all, and Bumrah was behind him.

Suddenly various screams were heard.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

________________

Short Description

When Team India visits Bhangarh Fort, they never thought that the stories were true, but when the paranormal activity occurs, they are terrified and just want to get out of there, alive.

__________________

Cast:-

Virat Kohli
Rohit Sharma
Ajinkya Rahane
Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Shikhar Dhawan
Ravindra Jadeja
Hardik Pandya
KL Rahul
Jasprit Bumrah
Yuzvendra Chahal
Kuldeep Yadav

_____________

Hello everyone!😄 For the first time, I'm trying to write an ICT fanfiction with a horror twist 😉 I hope you guys will like it. Do give this story a try, and you won't be disappointed with it.

Thank you, VanishaaR, my Kanjoos, for the beautiful cover and for helping me with the title. ❤

Thank you -books_love my chimpanzee for helping me with the title. ❤

● Thank you very much guys, you both have always helped me and been there for me. It means a lot yar. ❤

Thank you, bleedblue2011 di, for inspiring me to write an ICT story. ❤

Vote☆ Comment☆ Share☆