5: Kuldeep and Jasprit's miseries

He didn't turn back to see who was calling him. His name was called twice, but the fear didn't let him turn around to see the person.

"What happened, Kul?" Asked Yuzi sensing him getting tensed.

"I think someone is calling my name." He replied with a trembling voice.

"I didn't hear any voice. But if you are saying, then I completely believe you. Don't worry, and I think it's just Harry. Let me tell Bhuvi he will make him regret pranking you." He said with a smile.

Yuzi told this to an already grumpy Bhuvi. He turned to look at a laughing Harry and exploded with anger which was on Virat and co.

"What are you doing, Hardik? Can't you see how scared he is? Stop your nonsense. You are an adult now, so act like one." He shouted while others looked at him with wide eyes.

"What he did now, Bhuvi Bhaiya?" Jas asked softly, as Hardik was so shocked to say anything.

"He was trying to scare Kuliya by creepily calling his name." Replied Yuzi.

Bhuvi, too, came back to his senses and felt terrible for shouting like that on Harry while angry at someone else.

"No, he didn't do that." Protested Rahul shaking his head in negative.

"Don't lie, Rahul. We all know you are always on his side." Yuzi said, rolling his eyes.

"But he isn't now. I was with him the whole time Bhuvi Bhaiya, and you know, if he would have done something, I would've scolded him on my own. But this time, he didn't do anything." Jas said sincerely.

"Oh! We know you won't lie to us, Jas. So that means Kul, you were just hallucinating because of that stupid story." Yuzi said, patting Kuliya's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Harry," Bhuvi said, feeling incredibly guilty for shouting at him like that.

"It's okay, Bhuvi. I'll forgive you." He said, and Bhuvi smiled, feeling relieved, but then Harry smirked: "but you have to do anything I will ask." And Bhuvi's smile dropped from his face.

"Stop it, Harry. It wasn't Bhuvi's fault. You always do something to annoy Kuliya, and let's not waste our time here." Virat said, coming at Bhuvi's defence. Bhuvi smiled, seeing Virat taking his side, and Virat smiled back at him.

Everyone nodded and started walking again. Kuldeep knew he wasn't hallucinating, but he didn't have any other option, so he followed others while holding Yuzi's hand tightly.

After some time, Jas tumbled on his loose shoelace but balanced himself in the meantime and prevented the fall. Then, he bent down to tie his lace and, after that, started walking again. But after a few minutes, he tumbled again and bumped into Jaddu, making him fall face first.

"What happened, Jas?" Asked Jaddu, annoyedly standing up on his feet while others laughed at him like manic forgetting about their surroundings.

Jas looked down and saw that his lace was open again. So he bent down and tied it again.

"Sorry, Bhaiya." He apologised, but he was bewildered. Didn't he tie his lace before?

Someone tapped on Virat's shoulder, so he turned around and saw nothing. Everyone was walking in front of him so that he couldn't suspect anyone.

"Why are you standing there like an idiot, idiot?" Asked Rohit.

"Umm..nothing it's...nothing," Virat replied, still looking at the back and then started walking forward again.

Again, Jas noticed that his lace was open. He freaked out from inside; still, he started bending down but stopped in his tracks, hearing Kuldeep's yell.

"Someone is standing near the window!" Kul shouted in terror. They all looked at the palace where he was indicating. There was no one, but they all saw a shadow moving from there.

"Shut up, Kuliye! No one is there." Yelled Virat, trying to show that he is not at all bothered by anything. He was brave, but these things were bothering him slightly, but of course, he won't let them know. So he had to act strong in front of them.

Kul's whole body was shaking, so Yuzi wrapped his arms around him, trying to assure him that he was there even though he was hell scared.

"Everyone, just calm down," Jinks said, trying to act composed in front of everyone, but from inside, he was also terrified, clutching Rohit's hand in his. Just then, Jinks remembered that before entering the fort, he had found a chit on his back pocket stating, 'Don't go.'

He ignored it, thinking that someone was trying to prank him, but now he wished he should have taken it seriously.

"Yeah, yeah, just stay together," Ro said, shifting closer to Jinks.

"Hahahaha!" Only one person could laugh at this situation, which was none other than Sir Jadeja.

"Why the hell are you laughing, jerk." Hissed Harry, who was holding Bhuvi's hand so tightly as if his life depended on it.

"You all are a coward. Haha!" He laughed again, walking casually in front of the whole team towards the fort as if he experiences it every day.

"Don't go there, Jaddu. I'll kill you!!" Threatens Bhuvi, if it would've been any other situation, he would have pushed Harry's hand and let his hand free from his tight grip, but here he was applying the same pressure at Harry's hand.

"And I'll help you with it," Rahul adds, who was on the other side of Harry and was trying hard not to hold his stupid best friend's hand.

"I told you it was a bad idea, but no one listens to me," Shikhar said, but his voice was shaking slightly too.

"I don't want to die so soon, Virat Bhaiya," Jas whispered with a trembling voice.

"No one is going to die. Just walk and stay together." Virat said as he heard Jas and went to stand in front of his team like a true leader.

Suddenly various screams were filled in the area......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

--------------------------

Hello everyone :) Sorry for the delay. I know it's a small update and contains the prologue part, so sorry. In the next part, ICT will come face to face with the ghosts. And let's see what will happen ;) keep reading. And a happy new year ❤

VOTE☆ COMMENT☆ SHARE☆