1: Captain Bored

India won the test match on its 3rd day, sealing the series. And the last game was after ten days. The team reached Rajasthan for the next game, but they had 11 days between it.

After getting freshening up, the whole team was seated in the captain's hotel room as, according to them, the captain has an enormous room, which was obviously a rumour spread by themselves so that their room could be clean.

Shikh, Jad, Bhuvi, and Rahul played FIFA on the PlayStation, sitting on the bed. KulCha and Jas were playing PUBG on their phones, capturing the huge couch. Harry was sitting on a chair next to them, texting furiously on his phone, while Ro was sleeping peacefully on the remaining part of the bed. And Jinks was on the balcony talking with Radhika about her doctor's check-up. He was very concerned about his newborn princess.

One person was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, looking at all of them and frowning. Just then, Jinks came in and saw him.

"Why are you frowning, Cheeku?" He asked, crossing his hands across his chest.

"Look at them, Jinksy!" Virat said, showing his index finger to each one of them, "Look at today's generation; they are all addicted to technology or sleep."

Jinks raised his eyebrows and said, "Your phone is charging right now, right, Virat?"

Virat nodded. "That's why otherwise you would've one of them too." Jinks continued, shaking his head.

Virat growls, "That's not true. Not at all."

"Yeah yeah," Jinks said mockingly.

"C'mon, Jinksy, I do outdoor activities!" Virat said, defending himself.

"Yeah, like playing cricket?" Jink replied with a chuckle.

"Shut up. But seriously, we should do something adventurous." Virat said with complete determination.

"Did someone say something adventurous?" Jaddu jumped in their conversion hearing the word adventurous; according to him, he is the most adventurous person in this entire world; no, no in the whole universe.

"Not paying FIFA anymore?" Jinks asked, leaning against the wall.

"I got bored," Jad replied dryly.

"Aha, really?" Asked Virat, raising his eyebrows in return, Jad nodded.

"Bhuvi!" Virat called loudly. Bhuvi, hearing his name paused his game and turned towards them. So do Shikh and Rahul.

"Yeah?" He asked impatiently.

"Why is he here?" Jinks said, showing his index finger at Jaddu.

Bhuvi looked at Shikhar and then Rahul, and then the trio burst into laughter.

"We kicked him out." Said Rahul while laughing. And Jinks and Virat joined in.

"Video games suck," Jad replied and rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, you suck!!" Bhuvi said, rolling his eyes as well. Bhuvi was the most decent one among them, but he was far from respectable when it comes to games. Hearing him, everyone who was involved in the conversation chuckled.

"Leave him, Bhuvi. He can't do anything other than bragging." Shikhar said, and their laughter doubled while Jaddu kept frowning.

The gamers returned to resume their game while Jinks and Virat were looking at Jaddu mockingly.

"C'mon, we were talking about some adventure," Jad said with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, I think we should do something tofani," Virat said, grinning.