2: Sir Jadeja's Masterplan!

"So, where I was, yeah. Once upon a time-"

"No, Jad, we don't want to hear it from the start. Just tell us your damn idea." Yelled Virat while glaring at Jadeja, who was sitting on the bed while others were scattered on the carpet on the floor looking at him annoyingly.

Ten minutes had passed since they all had gathered in front of him, eagerly waiting for him to tell his idea, but Jadeja was telling them about everything and anything except his idea.

"C'mon, have some patience, guys. I'm telling you from the beginning. It's necessary." Jadeja defended himself.

"We are not at all interested in your meaningless made-up stories," Rohit said while yawning; Virat rolled his eyes at him when he saw him yawning for the 5th time.

"If you want to tell, then tell otherwise; let us do what we were doing earlier." Warned Hardik, whose hands were itching to touch his phone.

"No!" Shouted Virat and Jadeja in unison.

"Then please speak up, Jaddu." Jinks cried in annoyance.

"Okay, okay, so here it comes. I thought we could visit Bhangarh Fort-"

"Isn't it haunted." Interrupted Kuldeep, his eyes wide with horror.

"Yes, and we can-"

"Don't worry, Kul, we all will be there with you." This time Yuzi interrupted Jadeja, trying to calm his Kul.

While others were also having a mental conversation, the senior can't show them that they are also concerned. The same goes with Hardik and Rahul, as it may represent them as cowards, which is not suitable for their personality, so they were silent.

"Yeah, and we will-"

"If everyone will go then only, I will go." Said Jass, again interrupting Jad.

"For God's sake, let me complete my sentence." Jadeja finally snapped at them while others laughed because, for the first time, no one was letting Jadeja speak; otherwise, it's always the other way around.

The three of them shut their mouths immediately.

"Now say, and no one will interrupt you." Said Bhuvi after composing himself before others.

Jadeja cleared his throat and spoke again. "As we are in Rajasthan now, it will be easy for us to visit it without any media's presence around us at night."

"We all know that you are mad, but seriously, Jad, that fort is haunted, and we are not even allowed to go there in the evening." Shikhar sincerely pointed out the obvious.

"I know, I know, just leave that to me. I will handle that. I know some people here, and they will help us in it." Jaddu replied proudly.

"It's quite dangerous, don't you think that." Finally, Rahul spoke his mind out.

"Are you afraid Rahul or anyone out there?" Jadeja said with a smirk.

Virat, Jinks, Shikhar, and Rohit looked at each other. And they knew something was cooking in Virat's mind by looking at his smug face.

"Can you elaborate your plan, Jaddu?" Asked Virat with a straight face.

"Okay, sure. So, see, we will enter at 10 p.m. or even before ten, and we can stay till midnight." Jadeja said with sparkling eyes.

"What if any ghost attacks us?" Asked Kuliya, still scared.

"We can fight it together." He replied with a wink.

"Are you sure it's safe?" Asked Yuzi.

"That we can get to know if we go there." He replied with a shrug.