13: Always on your side!

"So, what do we have to do now?" Asked Hardik. He pushed Kuldeep and took his place in between Rahul and Yuzi. KulCha shouted in protest but Harry pretended that he didn't hear them and continued looking around the dark corridor.

When Rahul and Harry overcame their fears and came out of their nightmare, they were shocked to see their surroundings. And after knowing what happened they were terrified for everyone. All they wanted was to be at their house with their team, completely safe and sound. They were ready to go to any extent to save their family.

"We have to search for chocolates and there we will get one of our friends." Yuzi explained. Harry and Rahul nodded their heads in understanding.

They were walking in a dark corridor hearing weird noises of animals and they felt like someone was watching them. Four of them were trying their best to adjust their eyes in the darkness to see properly.

"There!" Shriek Rahul.

"Where?" Asked Kuliya as he wasn't able to find it.

"It's on that doorknob." Rahul said while signaling with his fingers towards it.

They rushed towards the door. Rahul was the first to reach so he pulled the chocolate from the doorknob.

"Who is it?" Asked Kuliya, as he wasn't able to see because he was standing behind everyone.

"The door is locked. I'm going towards the window with Kul to check if it is open so we can enter from there. Rahul stay here with Harry and if the door will open you too rush inside" Yuzi said, everyone nodded and KulCha dashed towards the window.

"It's Jassi!" Kul exclaimed, after peeping inside the room through the window. They were horrified after knowing who was inside as they can never see Jas hurt. Kulcha started banging the window aggressively while Rahul was trying to think of a way to get inside and Harry leaned in the door covering his face with his hands, feeling helpless.

Suddenly the door opened and Harry who was leaning to it fell inside the room with a thud. Rahul helped him with the stand and entered the room as well, just then the door got closed again leaving KulCha outside.

"I think it's on us now bossman." Harry said and looked at the window where Kuliya and Yuzi were standing. They could see them moving their lips through the glass but couldn't hear what they were speaking.

"And we will do it broski." Rahul replied, taking a deep breath and uncurling his palm.

"Jassi?" Harry asked him uncertainty. Jas was sitting on a bed looking down at his hands and sobbing. Hearing his name, he looked up directly meeting Harry's eyes.

"It's all my fault Harry, I did it. Everyone hates me now." Jas said and continued sobbing. Rahul and Harry sat on both of his sides.

"Whatever it is, it's not your fault Jas." Rahul tried calming him by putting his hand over his shoulder.

"No, you don't get it Rahul!" Jas snapped at him in return, his eyes bloodshot.

"Jas Mahi bhai, Virat, Rohit and everyone loves you. We will always support you." Harry said cupping Jas face with his hands to relax him.

But he pushed his hands and stood up from his seat, both of them followed.

"I broke their dream. They might not say anything to me but they definitely hate me just like the whole country." Jas said, his legs wobbling. Harry and Rahul caught him just in time preventing his fall. They all sat on the ground still holding on to Jas.

"Do you know what he's talking about?" Whispered Rahul in Harry's ears.

Harry was about to say no but then he remembered that he has seen this side of Jas before, one day, particularly on 18th June 2017, the final of champions trophy against Pakistan. He looked at Rahul and nodded.