3: Packing with Bhuvi

"Do you seriously think I'll be a part of this stupid plan?" Asked Jinks, narrowing his eyes at Virat.,

"I am in." Said Shikhar in his usual enthusiastic voice.

"I know you will, Shikh. And Jinks, I knew you would refuse but please, we will need you in it; at least someone has to be sensible one out of us." Requested Virat while Shikhar and Rohit growled.

"What about you, Ro?" Jinks said, looking at Rohit with narrowed eyes, hoping he would refuse too so they could cancel the plan.

"As much as I want to sleep at that time, but Virat's idea is tempting, and we all know he deserves it," Ro said with a shrug. But we all know he will always be there for Virat.

Jinks went deep in thoughts as even he can't deny that he deserves it, but there were lots of what-ifs in his mind which he can't ignore.

"C'mon Jinks, trust me on this. Please." Virat said, looking at him with his best puppy eyes.

"Okay." Jinks gave in, seriously; how can he say no to his best friend's puppy eyes.

"Thanks, Jinksy," Virat said and hugged him tightly, which Jinks reciprocated with the same manner even though he hated this nickname but loved the man who gave it.

"No thanks for us?" Asked Shikhar and Rohit annoyingly, but they couldn't hide their vast grin.

"Nope," Virat replied with a wink. And they just rolled their eyes.

"But why didn't you add Bhuvi in it?" Asked Rohit.

"I knew he wouldn't agree to this, and he is more stubborn than Jinks. It's quite impossible to make him agree to something like this. And you all know he is a terrible liar; he can't even tell a lie to save his life." Virat replied, but deep down, he was sad thinking that Bhuvi was hurt because of him.

"You are right, but now you should go and talk to him. But, first, make sure he is fine." Jinks said, sensing Virat's mood.

"Yeah, otherwise, in this whole journey, he will be dejected," Rohit said and closed his eyes to sleep again peacefully.

"Yup, I'll do it, and I'm warning you, Ro, you can't sleep now." Said Virat; hearing it, Ro opened his eyes hurriedly. And Virat continued, "While I'm going to talk to Bhuvi, you three should go to the market and buy the things we will need for this plan."

"Okay, we will do that now go," Shikhar said and pushed him out of the room.

_________________

Virat came to Bhuvi's room and saw that he was sitting in the bed's centre, and there were lots of things surrounding him. But what hurt him the most was that Bhuvi was looking lost.

"What happened, Bhuvi?" Asked Virat and sat next to him, throwing some clothes on the floor.

Bhuvi looked at him and said, "Nothing much, you know how Harry is. I told him to get only the things he will need for this trip, and look, he got his whole house."

Then Virat noticed the things on the bed carefully and chuckled. There were five t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, three pairs of shoes, four sunglasses, some accessories, a coffee maker, an iPod, one pillow, a bedsheet, and whatnot.

"He has packed like we are going for a month to a luxurious vacation," Virat said and laughed.

Virat knew that Bhuvi is deliberately trying to show that he is completely fine and not hurt. But he knew him better and can read him like an open book.

"Yeah, I told him the same thing, and you know what he replied 'we have to be always prepared, and what happens if someone saw us, I should look great as usual' like seriously," Bhuvi said, rolling his eyes with a frown. Bhuvi was trying his best to talk about other things so he could forget about the earlier incident.

Virat laughed again like a crazy person. Seeing him like this, Bhuvi couldn't stop himself and joined him. Virat knew this was the best time for him to talk to him and sort out everything.

"Bhuvi, I'm sorry for hurting you. Trust me; I wasn't trying to make you feel bad. I knew Harry or the others would do something stupid, and only you can help them in it." Virat said sincerely.

Bhuvi smiled, understanding him. He knew Virat could never hurt him purposefully.

"It's fine. Yeah, it did hurt me at first, but I know you well. And trust me, it was so damn difficult to make them understand what to pack and what to not." He replied and chuckled.

Looking at him, Virat knew that everything was fine between them. Bhuvi can never be mad at him for a long time. So he hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise. But Bhuvi hugged him back and grinned.

"Thank God you guys made up otherwise; Bhuvi was in such a bad mood that he was yelling at me for no reason." Said Hardik leaning against the door.

Bhuvirat left each other, looked in his direction, and shook their heads, thinking, 'Iska Kuch Nahi ho Sakta.

Just then, Jass, KulCha, and Rahul pushed him aside forcefully and entered the room.

"He did have reason to yell at you. Like who takes these things with them for a single night out that too a haunted fort." Mocked Rahul and took a seat on the sofa with Jas and KulCha.

"Yeah, Virat bhaiya Hardik is an idiot." Said Kuldeep, and everyone laughed.

"Even you were taking Jacqueline's photo with you," Hardik said and laughed at him while Kuldeep's face became pale. And BhuVirat were looking at them with amusement.

"Don't say anything to him, Harry," Yuzi said in Kul's defence.

"Virat bhaiya, you know Hardik was trying to take his phone too, but we caught him," Jas complained.

"Hardik." Yelled Virat and Bhuvi.

______________

As decided, they all met at the hotel lobby though it was meant to be at 8 p.m. Rohit as usual, slept, which results in half an hour delay.

They left for the fort in a bus, and throughout the journey, everyone slept except for Virat, Jinks, Shikhar, and Rohit (forcefully). They were making sure that everything would be according to their plan and doing their last-minute discussion.

Even they checked everyone's bag to ensure they were not carrying any electronic gadgets or unnecessary things. And to their surprise, they all had the necessary equipment, all thanks to Bhuvi.

The bus stopped with a jerk, and some of them woke up.

"We are here." Shouted Jadeja as he was driving the bus, hence, the rash driving. And everyone was awake by now.

They all looked outside from their window. There was a huge gate separating them from the fort.

"It's looking so scary." Mumbled Kuliya. Of course, no one heard him.

"Come out! come out!" Jadeja started yelling at the top of his lungs from outside as he had already jumped out of the bus.

Everyone came out slowly despite Jadeja's opposition. After they came out, they still had some time before getting inside, so they decided to sit there making a bonfire.

________________

Hello everyone :) How are you all? Happy belated Diwali 💥💣
They are going to enter in the next part ;) don't worry!

Hello everyone :) How are you all? Happy belated Diwali 💥💣 They are going to enter in the next part ;) don't worry!

(P.S. The best trio)

Vote☆ Comment☆ Share☆