14장

Time had passed, and the Queen's health was becoming much worse. She was now permanently stuck in bed. Taehyung hadn't cried since the day the Queen told him about her illness. Jungkook was becoming worried as he knew the boy was trying to hide his emotions, but every time he tried talking about it Taehyung would just change the subject.

It was early in the morning and the two boys were woken up by the sound of the Queen throwing up and coughing. Taehyung let out a small sigh and dug his head further into Jungkook's neck, helping to drown out the heartbreaking noises. Taehyung felt so helpless, and Jungkook felt helpless for Taehyung. Jungkook tightened his arms around Taehyung's chest, showing that he's supporting him. Taehyung kissed his mates mark repeatedly, trailing his tongue over it softly. Taehyung then nuzzled his nose into Jungkook's skin, just under his scent gland, calming the alpha. The two fell back to sleep, after the coughs died down while holding each other securely.

The two decided to leave the palace for a little while. The couple went outside and walked into the woods.
"How about we shift, we haven't seen each other's wolves before" Taehyung suggested.
"Y-yeah okay" Jungkook smiled softly.
So the two went behind two trees and shifted into their wolves. Taehyung walked out first from behind the tree he was behind. He was black wolf, bigger than the normal with his red blood eyes. He waited for his mate patiently till finally he walked out. The boy was pure white, way smaller than any wolf, with deep blue eyes. He walked out nervously and Taehyung looked behind him.

Taehyung walked up to the wolf and rubbed his head against the wolves neck. Jungkook rested his head against him, and whined sightly.
"You're beautiful my omega" Taehyung mind linked to Jungkook.
Jungkook nuzzled against him and licked the wolf's face.
"Come on follow me" Taehyung mind linked once again.
Jungkook nodded and Taehyung began running. Jungkook quickly followed and tried to keep up with the alpha but he was too quick. Taehyung noticed and slowed down so the boy could catch up.

They carried on running till they finally made it. Taehyung had brought him to some beautiful meadows, flowers covered the fields. They made it under a huge willow tree and looked at the scenery. Taehyung sat down and looked over the meadows. Jungkook internally smiled, loving the view. He turned to his mate and jumped on top of him, making the two wolves fall to the floor. Taehyung could hear his mates giggles in his head which made him laugh back.

After their little play fight, which the alpha obviously won, the two wolves snuggled up to one another. Taehyung laid down, resting his head on his two paws, while Jungkook curled besides him. Jungkook was small enough to fit right next to him, gaining warmth from the wolf. Taehyung began licking his mate, showing his affection. Jungkook shook his head lightly, as the boy licked his ear making him tickle. The two rested together, until they heard rustling from the bushes behind them. Taehyung's ears stretched as he looked around the area. His eyes darkening as he growled in a deep voice. Jungkook whimpered slightly. Taehyung stood up and stood so he was over the top of his omega, his back paws next to Jungkook's stomach while the front two were next to his back.

All of a sudden a beta jumped out. Taehyung could tell that the wolf was a stray, and didn't live near by. The scent was off putting and reeked of old blood. Taehyung snarled at the wolf, protecting his omega at all costs. The beta tried to challenge the true blood, thinking it was the best but Taehyung just growled. He stood his ground and glared at the wolf, his eyes becoming a brighter red than before. Taehyung moved off Jungkook and crept towards him showing his sharp teeth. The beta quickly whimpered and ran off into the forest, not wanting to mess with the true blood alpha.

Taehyung walked back to his mate and rubbed his head against Jungkook's. Taehyung scented Jungkook making sure his mate smelt like Taehyung. Jungkook made a small noise of satisfaction. Taehyung nudged the wolf to make him stand up as he thought it was time to go.
"Come on petal we should go" Taehyung called to the omega, who obediently followed. They ran back to the tree and found their clothes which they had hidden earlier. They shifted back into their human form and quickly got dressed. They both walked out from behind the trees and walked towards each other.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked cupping the boys cheeks softly.
"Yes, are you?" Jungkook giggled.
"Yes I'm fine" Taehyung smiled back, moving his hands away from the boys face and to his hands instead.

They began walking back and Jungkook held Tae's hand tight while the other arm wrapped around Tae's arm. Jungkook quietly giggled loving the fact he smelt like Taehyung.
"What are you giggling about?" Taehyung asked as they traveled down the path, heading towards the palace doors.
"Just that I smell like you" Jungkook smiled brightly causing Taehyung to smile widely.
Jungkook made Taehyung fall head over hills for he boy. He never expected he would fall in love with someone, as deeply as he has.
"You are amazing" Taehyung complimented making Jungkook blush shyly.
"So are you" Jungkook mumbled.

They walked up the stairs, wanting to have a shower after going to the forest. Taehyung said that Jungkook could go first, as they've never seen each other naked before. Jungkook smiled and quickly had a shower, and came out fully dressed in clean clothes. Taehyung then went for a quick shower. Once he was done he walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed Jungkook looking outside as he waited for the prince. Taehyung walked behind him and wrapped his arms around the boys small waist. He rested his chin on the boys shoulder, holding him tightly.

"Tae you're making me all damp" Jungkook pouted softly.
"Sorry baby" Taehyung chuckled, while Jungkook blushed, 1) from the nickname and 2) because the elder was naked behind him.
"Go get changed prince" Jungkook blushed not looking at the elders exposed body.
"Awh is my petal shy" Taehyung chuckled kissing the boys cheek.
"Hmm" Jungkook simply said.

As Taehyung was getting changed their was a knock at the door.
"Prince, y-your mother is on her last breathes" the butler called nervously.
Taehyung gasped and threw a top on before sprinting out the room. Jungkook ran after him and sped into the room.