33장

They arrived home and there was a huge crowd surrounding the palace. Taehyung's father was holding both of the children, covering their ears with the hood of the pramsuit so it blocked their hearing slightly. Taehyung on the other hand was holding his other baby. Jungkook had fallen asleep on the journey home so Taehyung told his father to take his children while he took his wife. Taehyung picked the boy up, while forcing the younger's legs around his waist so Jungkook wouldn't fall. Jungkook's face nuzzled into Tae's neck tiredly and wrapped his arms around Tae's neck. Taehyung patted Jungkook's butt softly as he walked behind his father.

"King what are the names of our prince and princess?" One of the villagers shouted, and everyone cheered the question.
"Our prince is called Mun and our princess is called Sunhee, please respect our privacy for the next few weeks as we get our children settled" Taehyung smiled at his kingdom and walked into the palace. The guards escorted them in and shut the door behind them.
"We'll take them to their room, we need to feed them" Taehyung instructed, as he began walking up the stairs, rubbing his thumb gently on the younger's thigh. Him and his father got to the corridor where their sleeping quarters was and took them into their rooms. He first laid Jungkook down on the bed, placing the duvet cover over the top of him, tucking him in. He leant down and pressed a soft kiss onto Jungkook's lips, mumbling out 'I love you'.

He then left and walked to the room opposite and saw his father holding the babies with a smile.
"Okay let's get these two fed before they go to sleep"
Taehyung went to the fridge which they set up a while back so it was easier to get their milk without having to trek downstairs to get it. He grabbed the two baby bottles which had already been prepared and shook them. Taehyung then went over to his children and looked at them. He watched how his son moved his arm out towards Taehyung and looked at him with crescent eyes.
"Are you okay feeding Sunhee?" Taehyung asked as he took Mun out his arms and in his own.
"Yes of course" his father said taking the bottle which had a pink top.
He rocked her in one arm while the other held the bottle and placed it to her lips. She quickly began drinking the milk and opened her big doe eyes like her mother's. She placed her tiny hand on the bottle which looked so big compared to her small hand.

Taehyung copied what his father was doing as he was still new to the whole fathering him. He rocked his son gently and placed the top of the bottle up to his lips. His son quickly drank from the bottle and downed it quickly. Taehyung placed the empty bottle on the counter and wiped the boys mouth with his thumb. Before he knew it his son began crying.
"Oh baby, no don't cry" Taehyung hushed to the child trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working.
Then Sunhee began crying as she noticed her brother crying.
"We need to burp them" Tae's father said moving the crying girl up so her chin rested on his shoulder. He began patting her back, until finally she let out a small hiccup. However she was still crying.
Taehyung did the same with Mun and burped him. He let out a small burp, and giggled softly. Taehyung was caught off guard by the boys giggles, as he was crying only a minute ago. Mun moved his head and leant it against Tae's neck. Taehyung smiled lovingly and rubbed small patterns onto his back.

Sunhee continued to cry even though her brother had stopped. Taehyung's father tried to calm her down but she didn't. Taehyung walked over and brought the baby into his spare arm.
"Don't cry sweetie" he hummed, bouncing the two babies in his arms.
"I'm going to leave you to it, you need to spend alone time with them. You're a great father, I'm proud of you" he smiled patting the male's back and walking off.
Mun continued to giggle but Sunhee wouldn't stop. Taehyung sighed and placed his son down in his cot making sure he was comfortable and grabbed a small rabbit teddy in his hand. He brought it up to his daughter and shook it around but she still wouldn't stop crying.
"Please sunie baby, don't cry it's breaking my heart" he peppered her face with sweet kisses. But she still didn't stop.

All of a sudden Taehyung felt arms circle around his hips. He felt a face nuzzle into his shoulder blade, he knew it was his wife straight away.
"Is sunie okay?" Jungkook asked moving away from his back and walking in front of him.
"She won't stop crying, we fed her, burped her, and showed her the bunny teddy, but nothings working" Taehyung sighed.
Jungkook nodded and took the girl out of Tae's arms. Within a second she stopped crying. She leant her head against Jungkook's neck and smiled softly.
"Looks like someone missed her muma" Tae smiled softly.

"We need to dress them in their night clothes" Jungkook said taking them to their changing station. He placed her down and took off the pramsuit. He removed her nappy and changed her into a new one. He then grabbed the baby oil and rubbed it over her body, while tickling her stomach making the baby smile softly. He then placed a plain white top on her and finished.
"There's my pretty girl" Jungkook smiled moving her legs around, and tickling her small feet.
She let out unformed giggles making Jungkook smile brightly. He brought her back into her arms and placed the baby in her cot. He covered her with a fluffy blanket and kissed her head. He then took his son out of his husbands hands and placed him on the table. The boy smiled as he looked at his mother. He did the same with Mun and dressed him in a black top before placing him in his cot and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung kissed them both and went to his wife. He pulled him into his embrace and walked them out the nursery, turning the light off and shutting the door behind them. They went to their own room and smiled at one another.
"They are amazing" Jungkook sighed happily.
"They so are, you three are my everything"