32장

Jungkook was basically stuck in bed as he was 9 months into the pregnancy. It was going really well but by this time he could barely move. Taehyung was running around, getting everything which the younger wanted. Jungkook felt so bad for his alpha, he was being the best husband ever. Every time Taehyung left the room Jungkook would grab Tae's clothes and pull them close to him. He began nesting a few months back and he'd grab anything which had the strong smell of Taehyung.

"Are you feeling okay baby?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Hm can I have a bath?" Jungkook asked as he felt a bit icky.
"Of course baby, I'll go run it for you" Taehyung pressed a kiss onto the younger's lips before walking off to run the bath. Jungkook rolled himself up and began to stand up. It took a little while before he was fully on his feet, but as he was waddling to the bathroom he felt pain rush over his stomach. He screamed out from the sudden pain and clutched onto the bed side table. He felt a pool of water drip down his legs.
"Oh god, ALPHA" Jungkook screamed, taking deep breathes.

Taehyung came running to him not even a minute later. He saw the water on the floor and his eyes quickly widened.
"We're going to the hospital" Taehyung gasped whisking the boy off his feet as there was no way he would be able to walk down the stairs. Jungkook held onto Tae's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. He whimpered under his breath as the pain rushed through him.
"It's okay baby, you're doing so well" Taehyung released his pheromones for the omega, calming the boy down straight away.

He got them downstairs, and passed his father as he made his way to the door.
"Father do you mind grabbing the baby bag, Jungkook is going into labour" Taehyung quickly said, holding onto his wife.
"Of course straight away, I'll meet you there" Tae's father smiled before talking to a butler to get the bag for them.
While Taehyung took Jungkook to the kingdom's hospital.

Jungkook was currently in the operation room. Taehyung was waiting outside pacing around worried. They were in the private section of the hospital so no one could disturb them. They had been told before the pregnancy even started, that there was always a risk when it came to male omega's giving birth. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's pain and stress. All he wanted to do was go in there and hug him and press sweet kisses on his head. But he couldn't, so instead he spoke to the boy through his mind and tried to calm him down. However Jungkook couldn't reply because he was in so much pain that he couldn't focus.

Taehyung heard someone walk in, and noticed his dad coming to sit next to him.
"Hey son, how's Jungkook doing?" He asked placing the bag next to him.
"I'm not sure no one has said anything. I just wish I could do something" Taehyung sighed stressfully, pulling on his hair angrily.
"It's okay son, Jungkook is so strong, he'll be amazing, and before you know it your two children will enter the world. Everything will be okay" his father smiled patting Tae's thigh.

An hour later, Taehyung could smell two new smells, one was a strawberry smell and the other was a mellow lemon smell. Taehyung bounced his leg up and down, until finally the double doors opened and in walked the doctor. Taehyung jumped up onto his feet.
"King, your children are both healthy and we are very happy with everything, congratulations your son is a true blood, and your daughter is an omega" the doctor smiled happily.
"W-what about Jungkook?" Taehyung asked nervously.
"He's absolutely fine, everything went amazingly, no complications. Jungkook however did pass out from exhaustion, but he will awaken in less than an hour. Now would you like to see your children" the doctor asked.
"Yes, yes please" Taehyung said wanting to burst into tears, thankful that all three of them were healthy.
"This way your majesty"

Taehyung walks into the room, to see Jungkook passed out on the bed, while his two children were in the arms of two nurses.
"Your son was born first" the doctor smiled when he watched the king slowly walk to his children.
He went to his son first and caressed the boys chubby cheek.
"Do you want to hold them?" The nurses whispered.
The king immediately nodded, with small tears gathered in his eyes. The nurse passed the baby to the king, helping him hold his son correctly in one arm. He leant down and pressed a small kiss onto the boys head. He then turned to his daughter and gasped when he saw his wife's features within her. He smiled at her softly, while the nurse helped him hold her in the other arm. He looked between them and sighed contently. He was happy, he couldn't believe his children was sleeping in his arms.

"King do you have their names? We need to make a birth certificate for them" the doctor asked.
"Indeed we have, my son is called Prince Mun, and my daughter is called Princess Sunhee" Taehyung smiled softly at the doctor.
"What beautiful names, I'll get the birth certificate sorted for you now. Once Jungkook wakes up we'll do one last check up on the three of them and then you'll be able to leave. You can also change your baby's, there's a dressing table over there" he pointed at the place.
Taehyung thanked him, and asked if his father could come in, which he complied to. A few minutes later his father entered with a huge smile, seeing his son hold his grandchildren protectively.

He walked over to them and looked at the twins.
"Father meet princess Sunhee and prince Mun" Taehyung chuckled.
"They're are so cute, Mun looks identical to you and Sunhee looks exactly like Jungkook"
"Do you want to hold one while I change the other?" Taehyung asked bouncing the two gently in his arms.
"Really, yes I'd love to" he gasped excitedly.
Taehyung passed his son to his father first and placed his daughter on the changing mat. Thankfully the twins weren't crying and instead they were sleeping. He dressed his daughter in a nappy and a fluffy pink pramsuit which had small bunny ears on the top. He then kissed her cheek before taking his son into his arms and passing Sunhee to his father. He then did the same with Mun but dressed him in a bear pramsuit, and kissed his forehead.

When he finished he heard a groan from behind him. Taehyung passed his son to his father, so he could go over to his wife. He walked over and saw Jungkook waking up.
"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled pushing the boys hair out of his face. "How are you feeling?"
"I'm okay thank you" Jungkook sighed, sitting up with Taehyung's help.
Tae's father came closer so Jungkook could hold his children. He slowly passed them to the boy, and Jungkook was quick to hold them both protectively. He looked at them both, and how they snuggled into their fluffy clothes. He smiled brightly, with sparkly eyes. Taehyung got onto the bed with his wife and wrapped his arms around the boy. Jungkook rested his head against Tae's shoulder and looked up at him. Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips quickly and rested their heads together.
"My beautiful family" Taehyung mumbled happily.