39장

Taehyung had decided to host a summer ball for the kingdom's surrounding them. It used to be an annual thing, but Taehyung had accidentally missed a few years, because of everything that had happened, he didn't have time to host any sort of balls. So now they were fully settled, Jungkook suggested to have a ball which obviously Taehyung agreed to.

The ball had already started and Taehyung was already downstairs with his guests. Jungkook however was dressing up his children, in a smart clothing. At first Jungkook tried to dress Mun up in a suit they had bought for the boy, but the moment he put it on the baby began to wail because it was so uncomfortable, so he quickly took it off and tried to think what else he could wear. Jungkook sighed and noticed that the boy was crawling towards his chest of draws and pulled out a fuzzy onesie, from the bottom draw which was open.

"You want to wear that?" Jungkook asked with a cocked eyebrow.
Mun pointed at the onesie and whined. Begging his mother to wear the onesie instead of the suit.
"Mun this is a smart event, we can't be having you in a tiger onesie" Jungkook giggled at his son.
Mun let out loud whines making Jungkook sigh.
"Okay fine, I don't want you whining all night" Jungkook sighed and took hold of the onesie. He pulled Mun into his arms and began to dress the naked child in the tiger onesie.
"Your father is going to be surprised" Jungkook giggled.

Not even a minute later he heard a yawn come from the crib. Jungkook smiled and grabbed his daughter out the crib and sat on the floor once again.
"Okay right let's get you dressed in your..." Jungkook was about to say dress but he watched as Sunhee crawled towards her brother and wrapped herself around him, nuzzling her face into the fuzzy material. 
"Looks like the dress is out of the picture" Jungkook giggled again, pulling out her baby blue elephant onesie.

She dressed his daughter up and brushed her hair softly, but enough that her hair was looking tidy.
"Okay babies you're all dressed" Jungkook looked at the two and smiled softly.
He couldn't lie, they were the cutest children ever, especially over the fact they were about to turn up to a formal ball in animal onesies.

Jungkook quickly cleaned up the mess, and straightened out his suit. He picked up his children and placed them on each side of his hip. They held onto Jungkook's suit tightly, resting their heads against his chest. Their hoods were covering their head softly, but not enough to cover their small, chubby faces.
He walked out of their room and downstairs towards the ballroom. The kids heard loud noises coming from behind the door.

"Good evening your majesty" the guards smiled waving at the children softly after bowing towards the Queen.
"Good evening" Jungkook smiled sweetly.
The guard nodded towards the other guard, signalling to open the door.
"The Queen of Euonia, with the Prince and Princess of Euonia" the guards shouted in an echoing voice.
Everyone stopped and turned to the opening doors. Taehyung smiled brightly at the opening doors, awaiting for his mate and children to walk out. Jungkook walked into the ballroom, blushing softly, when he saw everyone's eyes on them. They all looked at the children, all letting out adoring noises seeing the children in their animal onesies.

Taehyung let out a chuckle and sprinted up the stairs to greet his mate and pups. Everyone watched them with admiration, loving how perfect their family is.
"Hey princess" Taehyung smiled pressing a kiss onto the younger's lips.
When he moved away he pulled his son into his arms and placed him on his hip.
"How come they are wearing their animal onesies?" Taehyung asked with a dorky smile.
"They refused to wear anything else, and I couldn't compete with their whines, so here we are" Jungkook giggled, rolling his eyes playfully when looking at their outfits.
"Well I think these are better than any kind of dress or suit" Taehyung laughed.

He took hold of the Queen's free hand and they walked down the steps together, holding onto their children safely. When they reached the bottom of the stairs people began crowding around wanting to greet the children for the first time. Mun was enjoying himself a lot and smiled at everyone, while Sunhee wasn't having it. She made grabby hands towards Jungkook, with glistening eyes. Jungkook understood and pulled her up so she was resting her head against his neck while her hands held onto the top of his suit. Jungkook held her securely by her bum and the other hand rested on her back, running small circles to make her feel more safe.

Sunhee was so much more introverted than Mun. That was the only difference between them, besides their gender. Mun was much more easy going, quite loud and a happy little kid. Whereas Sunhee was not great in crowds, she was shy, nervous and always hiding away the best she could. The couple both knew she took after Jungkook with that trait, but they knew all she needs to do is have a little confidence and she'll begin to warm up to other people, but for now all Jungkook can do is make her feel comforted and safe.

"Is the Princess okay, Queen?" Someone asked while looking at the girl snuggle into Jungkook's neck.
"Yes she is well, she just gets a little nervous around other people" Jungkook spoke up, in a sweet voice.
A few people nodded as they understood the girl. Mun looked towards his twin and pointed at her while looking at Taehyung.
"Dada" Mun pouted.
"Yes bub" Taehyung smiled turning his head to where he was pointing and then looked back at him.
"Sunnie is okay bub, she's just shy" Taehyung reassured the baby in a calm tone to show that he shouldn't be worried.
Mun nodded his head and smiled, making small giggles when looking at everyone.

"They are so sweet, they will grow up to be great people" another person smiled looking at how cute they were.