·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Sleepy Boy; Chase & Bryce

┌──────  ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷──────┐

Ship~ Bryce Hall & Chase Hudson

Fluff

Concept~ There is a sleepy Chase in Bryce's bed

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Bryce
It was a long night with the boys. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:20 already. Damn the time went so fast, I thought. Telling the boys straight after goodnight. I walk up the stairs to my room.

Once I open the door I see an amazing sight. My baby boy sleeping all snuggled into my covers. I admire my boy for a bit more.

After I take my shirt off as I'm walking into my closet. I replace my sweats with some shorts. Then head off to bed.

Third Point Of View
Bryce gets into the bed with the younger. He wraps his arms around the boy's waist. Pulling the younger closer to him in the process. The younger groans at the sudden contact.

The younger is now half-awake. He wanted to see who it was. Then realized it was his cute ass boyfriend Bryce. The younger smiles lightly and giggles. As the older places, many kisses on the youngers face.

Chase went deeper into his lover's chest even if possible.

Bryce~ "I love you my baby boy. Sleep well," he mumbles as he plays with his boy's hair.

Chase then looks up from his lover. He has a small tint of red showing on his face. Somehow Chase still gets butterflies from the nickname. Chase then leans in and gives Bryce a passionate kiss. Of course, Bryce kisses his boy back.

Chase~ "I love you a lot more bubba. You're the sweetest man ever," he says giggling while looking right into his lovers' eyes.

Bryce responds by hugging the younger's waist tight. But not too tight where it would hurt him.

Bryce~ "I love your giggle, my boy," he says while hugging his boy tight.

Chase now has his arms around Bryce's waist. Enjoying the warmth of his lover. Hearing Bryce's heartbeat in the process. One of his favorite things is to listen to his lover's heartbeat. It just made the younger a lot safer.

Then they both fall asleep. Enjoying the company in each other's arms.

The end

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

This is literally my first bxb Oneshot ive ever wrote!! I hope you like it!! Also, send requests please🥺❤️ (I'm not too good at writing gxg one-shots) but if requested I'll try my best❤️

Much love to you all!!

Word Count~ 404