·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Woken Up; Vinnie

┌──────  ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Vinnie

Fluff

Concept~ You were sleeping. While Vinnie is streaming. He shouted to loud causing you to wake up.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

I wake up shouting and laughing. I groan and turn around. Seeing my cute boyfriend playing games. I sigh, how can I be mad at him?

I then look a bit more to the side and see he's streaming. I then reach for my phone on the night table.

Then I try to look at the time, But I just squint my eyes. Leaving time to actually adjust. I finally could read it. It read '2;00'. I set my phone down back where it was.

I slightly get up. Well trying to... but Hera was now on top of my stomach. I set her down gently.

Then I actually get up. Walking like a zombie, you could say. Once I reach my boyfriend's chair. I put my arms around him from behind.

He slightly jumps from my action.

Vinnie~ "Bubs?" he questions confused and shocked.

Me~ "Mmm," I say not wanting to speak.

Vinnie~ "Why are you up. Especially at this time?" he asks still confused.

I let go of him. So he can turn around. Which Indeed he does. The first thing I do is cling to him. Snuggling into his warmth.

He then slightly gets back into his stream. Always giving me his attention. By kissing my head and playing with my hair.

You enjoyed listening to your lover's heartbeat. And the slight attention he gave. Him always having his attention on you. Caring about you made you get butterflies just thinking about it.

You started to get more sleepy by his actions. You fell deeper and deeper into sleep.

Vinnie
I felt Y/n's breathing even out more and more. I guess she really liked the attention. I smiled to myself happily she was asleep.

I started to get more tired myself. So I said bye to my stream after the game ended. Since I was still in a match.

I got up slowly trying to not wake up my beautiful girlfriend. Walking to the bed slowly. As I had her in my arms. She was clingy onto me by my movements.

I got in bed careful with her still on me. Luckily I didn't wake her up. I smiled hugging her back, kissing her head. Before falling into my own slumber holding my princess.

Next morning
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. I stretched but got stopped quickly.

I looked down and saw my boyfriend tightly hugging me. I smiled and gently rubbed his scalp. Seeing a little smile on his face as I did so.

Hera was up to, I smiled at her lightly. My cute little family, I thought. Hera was close to my face licking me.

I kept giggling at her cuteness. Still trying to give my prince his attention too.

Sadly Vinnie wakes up from me giggling so much. He looked up at me. Me already looking at him. Since he was moving a bit.

Vinnie~ "Bubs," he says looking up then noticing Hera. Causing him to smile wide.

All I did was giggle more.

Vinnie~ "Silly girls," he says then tickling me.

Me~ "Babbyyy," you said laughing.

This went on for a while. After Vinnie stopped, all you could do was look up at him. Admiring his features.

Vinnie~ "You're really cute too," he says chuckling with a big smile of his face.

I just giggle at him and give him a bunch of kisses on his face.

Vinnie~ "Why were you up super late last night?" he says after I'm done attacking him with kisses.

Me~ "You woke me up," you say shyly not looking up at him.

He then lifts your face so you're looking at him. Once you see his face. It's full of worry and a sorry look.

Me~ "It's fine, I got to have cuddles. It made me feel a lot better," I say hugging him. Trying to make him feel less sorry.

Vinnie~ "I'll make it up to you," he says kissing my neck.

Me~ "No mr," I say trying not to laugh. As I pull away from the hug.

He looks at you and shakes his head. Giving you a quick kiss on your forehead. Before getting up and going to the bathroom.

You lay down again. Reaching to grab your phone. With a big smile on your face.

Today's going to be a good day, you thought.

The End

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Hope you enjoyed it!! Sorry for not posting. It's hard to keep up for me at times.❤️

Words~ 771