·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Loving You; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Fluff

Concept~ After Bryce is done filming for YouTube. He goes inside looking for his girlfriend.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Y/n
Peacefully laying on the sun chair. My back facing the sun. Letting my skin take in the heat. Feeling the warmth it's providing. Enjoying the light breeze of the wind passing by.

Reading a book with my hand in the middle of the book. Then my other hand holding the corner. Carefully holding it in my grasp as I read.

Listening to the soft music coming out of my phone. Shuffling the playlist I clicked on. The music and sound of nature. Blending together through my ears.

Bryce
Exhausted from today's filming today. All I wanted truly was my girlfriend. Once we got inside I looked in the areas she would be at. But she wasn't there anywhere. I continue my search, getting a little worried. Every time I go into a room and she's not there.

The only place I haven't checked was the pool area, I thought. So I go over to the back. Seeing my girlfriend in a pretty site. Her hair getting in the way of her reading. Laying there with her beautiful skin glowing. Humming softly as the music plays.

I smile widely walking towards her. Quickly picking her up so she is facing me. That face of hers is still pretty even though it's a shocking experience. All of this happening feels as if the world has stopped.

I lay down on the chair she was sitting at. Smiling at my gesture. As I pat in between my legs. First, she picks up her book before her cute giggle escapes her soft lips.

Then her body laying down onto mine. Instantly I pull her in closer to my body. Peacefully enjoying her in my arms that are wrapped around her soft skin.

Y/n
I lay there in my boyfriend's arms in the sun. Listening to the music and wind, feeling warm and happy. I smiled lazily up at him. When he smoothed out my hair. His arms tightening around my small figure. This feeling I have is indescribable. Thoughts are crossing my mind at this moment. All involving him.

Both of our bodies feel connected as one. Intertwining in an unconscious state. As I'm beginning to get sleepy. Enjoying his breath. His stomach going up and down, relaxing me more.

Bryce
Finding her hand in mine. Kissing her forehead as she lays on my chest. Loving being able to hold the love of my life so tight. Protecting her from everything that is around us.

She's so beautiful in how she thinks. Deep down to her soul type of beautiful.

"You're my favorite," I mutter softly smiling.

"Favorite?" She wondered out loud.

"Favorite eyes to be able to look into. Staring at them for hours. My favorite notification to see on my phone. Seeing you happy and sad is my favorite. Spending this afternoon with you-," he says but gets cut off by the girl.

"You're my favorite too," she whispered.

Already can tell that she has the widest smile on her pretty lips, I thought. As I daydream only about her and this moment.

"The longest time I couldn't explain why I also seemed to need you near me. I knew I was attracted to you. It felt so much more than that. Your energy, generosity, sense of humor, affection, and positivity. I missed those things, never feel contained," I say passionately out loud.

"And I realized you are my everything I could've ever wanted," he says slowly, "Being with you makes me feel content and contained."

The girl's heart warmed at her lover's words. Butterflies reaching in her stomach. Not sure what she can say to express all of her feeling towards this. She couldn't explain it because even if she did explain. There are indeed more words that the girl would want to say. These words couldn't describe close enough how much she loves this boy with her whole heart.

Putting her arms on his. Slowly rubbing her thumb where her arms are placed. As a sign that shows she heard the boy.

"Loving you is so much more than I could've ever imaged love would be," she whispers softly.

Now it was time for the boy to have butterflies. The color that was tan is now showing a shade of pink.

The end

Words~ 799

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。