·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Prank Gone Wrong; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Requested by @bxhalls

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Sad ish/ Fluff

Concept~ Bryce decides to prank Y/n. Since he has been pranking people in his videos. Ends badly...

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Bryce~ "WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY WELCOME BACK TO THE VLOG," I shout to start the intro.

Bryce~ "Anyway it's another prank time!! I'm pranking my girlfriend, Y/n. So we went to a party yesterday. Well... my cars a mess. So I thought it would be funny to get a girl's bra in my car. So it seemed like something happened," I say nervously laughing.

Jrod then shows my car somewhat being a mess. Yikes, that's embarrassing, I thought.

Rory~ "I got a bra," then he puts it on his head.

Bryce~ "Ok that doesn't look like Y/n size. So that should be good," I say laughing at his stupidness. "Also these 2 were the ones who fucked up my car," I say laughing my ass off.

Jonny~ "Fuck off," he says laughing.

Bryce~ "I'm pretty sure Y/n has stuff in my car that is hers," I say opening up her side she sits on. I go through my car and find her sunglasses. Also some hair ties. Of course chapstick and lipstick. I laugh at this slightly.

Then I look back at the boys and show them.

Jonny~ "Is that a girl thing?" he asks confused.

Rory~ "It's to make their territory if another girl is in your car," he says with air quotes.

Bryce~ "How the fuck do you know that shit?" I ask laughing.

Rory~ "I've got a girlfriend too dumbass. I fucking asked her. She has a lot more stuff in my car than that," he says laughing.

Jonny~ "That's boring. Shotgun time," he says out of nowhere now holding up some alcohol.

Jrod then films him shotgunning while Rory and I cheer him on.

Jrod~ "Ok guys where were we putting the bra," he says chuckling.

Rory~ "I got it," he says as he's taking the bra off his head. Then goes to the backseat and sets it down on the floor.

Jrod quickly films where the bra is. Then goes back to where I am standing. Filming me telling everyone the plan.

Bryce~ "Ok so we are just going to be picking her from her apartment. Jrod is going to be holding her sunglasses. Then if she asks about it and try's to get it from him. He is going to drop them then she will see the bra. That's the plan at least," I say scratching the back of the head.