·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Regrets; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Angst

Concept~ A story in which the girl tells the story. Between a girl and boy who are a hero and a villain. Love turned her around, in her own story.
└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

"You made me love you," the girl sat looking at the window. A blank expression on her face as she watched carefully at the people below.

Bryce couldn't help but stay still, frozen as he heard her spoke. Yes he tricked her in many ways, but a little hope inside of him. Wished, no begged she wouldn't be able to tell.

"I've known for weeks," she continued but never glanced at the boy. "I think it was obvious from the start."

"Why still be here?" the girl turned looking at him for the first time. Somehow he was nervous, he never got like this.

"I wanted to see what you would do."

The brown hair boy swallowed hard at her words. He knew the plan, but in this moment. He had came to that realization that he forgot it, all of this time he had. And he forgot what was supposed to happen.

"You were more fun when the both of us were kids Bryce," his name being said by her sent chills down his spine.

Bryce laughed as he got back into his element. "I'm different now. You're the one who changed me. Not me," the girl lost the feeling of trying to speak again.

"Isn't that the thing about love?" Bryce decided to speak since the girl clearly wasn't going to.

"Learning to love each other. But you couldn't learn to love me. I mean.... You're the one who seems to have a heart to love," he spoke softly to her causing an affect on her.

"So unkind," the bitterness in her voice took away the sweet words he once spoke.

"I would never," he inched closer to the girl who still sat by the window. Quickly before she had time to react, his hands cupped her cheeks.

"Kidnapping people is unkind. The way you tried to make me fall in love with you, is unkind. Then refusing to love me back, is unkind."

"Do you actually love me?" he smirked to himself as he stroked his thumb on her jaw.

"Clearly this isn't about love," the room in the air felt thick and toxic. There was so much tension, anybody could sense it.

"You can never be more of a monster than me," it clearly showed that the girl was hurt.

"That's all I will ever see you as," his thumb stops stroking the girls jaw.