·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ My Mafia Stalker?! Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/N and Bryce

Requested By~ @juricka__

Kinda TW, Fluff

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Y/n
I was walking in the mall right now shopping for my best friend, Nessa's birthday. I was minding my own business looking around. When I bump into someone, well they had bumped into me.

The impact was rough as I fall down, the stranger surprises me by quickly holding my arm tight. I was about to speak up until I hear a familiar voice.

"Opps sor-," that was the only few amount of words I needed to hear, only to distinguish the person behind it.

I start to shake from fear hearing that voice again. I look up carefully and see him. Here he was, currently hovering over me, my ex Tayler Holder.

"Have you missed me that much?" he smirks laughing at me.

He then forcefully holds my hand, hurrying to stand me up back onto my feet. I start to tear up from fear. If you couldn't tell already, Tayler used to abuse me. That was about 2 years ago and I'm still frightened of him til this day.

"Please," I plead. I didn't exactly know what I was pleading from him, but I had to say something.

I really wish I wouldn't have spoken, he suddenly stopped the both of us and turned towards me. The actions were so quick that I almost stumbled over again. As I continue to raise my head up at him, I instantly regret the curiosity once I'm face to face with him. The look on his face showed pure anger.

"You're still so weak and useless. You probably still haven't got a boyfriend either," he says laughing again, insulting me because he knew how much it effects my feelings.

"Not here please," I whisper not wanting to cause a scene out in public. His once angered expressions turn into deep thought.

In a matter of seconds his face becomes threatening as he stares down at me. "Okay, let's do this then. You will finish up whatever you need to do here. Then you will come with me," he says holding onto my arm tight.

The sudden violence in his words and actions makes my heart pound a thousand times faster. I forgot what it felt like to be around him, I certainly didn't miss this.

I try to regain my focus back onto him, but it only makes the shaking worse. "I- I need to go to the jewelry store," I say wincing a bit at the pain in my arm.

Tayler and I are about to walk out of the mall. While i'm still in pain from Tayler's grip on your arm and wrist. Then someone comes up to you guys. As you whimper in pain.