·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Fallen Out; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Angst

Concept~ You've had to tell him the truth. Breaking his heart for you to be able to be happy for yourself.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

I looked at him as I let the words fall out of my mouth. This is the worse experience I have ever had as I look into his sad eyes. This kind of torture shouldn't exist.

The only reply that came out of his mouth was sobbing. Oh god, how I felt awful. I never imaged this feeling of emotion to exist. As I kept these thoughts to myself.

I've kept this in for so long, it damaged me. More than I thought it would. I ruined my own happiness.

I just woke up one day feeling no emotion. Not love, not like not hate, nor anger, not sadness or disappointment, just... nothing.

All of this time everything was just gone. In such an instant. My heart seems to feel as if it forgot. It's forgotten to care about the boy. Everything about him, every feeling associated with him is erased, and he didn't matter anymore.

I did love him. But no longer "in love" with him. I'm leaving him when he's still in love. Now that's the saddest part of all.

I valued him so much now his own heart is shattering. I didn't want that ever. But then again I kept it in. In the process hurting myself. I'm the person who is also supposed to enjoy love. I shouldn't let any person's heart take that away.

This boy had my heart before I could even say no. It makes this whole situation hard because of this love we shared. It's the kind you never ever expect.

"I chose to love you because it was worth it, but you stopped choosing to love me," his words came out in choked sobs.

"No one ever plans on falling in love with someone, same as no one plans to fall out of love with someone," I slowly speak.

"Falling out of love isn't true, it's an excuse of those who woke up and realized they never really loved," his words in return shock me. I stand there speechless, trying to find the right words.

"When you fall out of love, you keep looking for the smallest flaws to make your decision reasonable. It is the end of a relationship when I started to entertain the question of falling out of love with you. That's the answer that only came to mind. Falling in love is easy, staying in love is a different story," I say now what I realized at this moment, all at once.

"Loving you is easy. Hating you is hard. Hearing you say you fell out of love with me is insane," the face of the person I still care about stares at me, as he speaks. His face is now red and puffy from the crying.

"We walked to meet each other up at the time of our love and then we have been irresistibly drifting in different directions, and there's no altering that."

The end!
Word count~ 523
.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。