·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ One Day Moment; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Part 2 Of 'Some Other Girl'

Recap

I just hug her tightly. Kissing her cheek. Letting her go from the embrace. Going now to the world where it's peaceful. I did my job well... ;)

The End

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

2 Years Later
The time from then and now. Has been crazy. I have become my own new Fallen Angel. More happy and confident with myself.

Much needed, I didn't care about anything else. Honestly as selfish as it might be. I'm glad I had this time.

Slightly forgotten, over these years. It may not be my greatest moment. But that's what I always was, Forgotten. Never sharing my secret on this.

But I am truly a Fallen Angel. Falling for a human has always been forbidden. So that was sorta my "big mistake" in all of this. Sacrificing so much for it to be destroyed.

Now it's been forgotten by everyone else but myself. That's why I had to say goodbye. Making it look so tragic. Having it all go down in history.

I think of all the memories still. Instead of thinking about it all sad and gloomy. How I once felt before. They're all happy and full of smiles. Happily, I can say, I overcame a lot.

Silly enough as it is, I'm still in love with that boy. I guess that's how it works. You either love them forever or you never loved them to begin with. The feelings don't just go away if there true.

I'm still hoping for that one-day moment and when will it happen. Where we can communicate what really went down. Finally being able to understand fully. From one another sides of things. The lack of talking for us might have really messed up.

Me thinking about it somehow still makes my cheeks light up red. Of course, you will never know that. The moment I want won't happen. It's because you don't remember any of it...

As bad as this may sound to most people. Maybe stalkerish even, if you want to say that. I still follow you to make sure your good.

In the shadows of your everyday life. Ive been in a way, your guardian angel. Without you knowing or seeing me like most.

I can tell you feel the presence I bring. You closely look around for someone or something. It makes me happy, I see the glow in your eyes. The emotions are still there, you lock them away slightly. Not bringing out the most you could.

But still, you're working on it. Since you were always such a hardworking guy. Always trying your best for others. The same person I saw once in you before, is still there. The one I fell deeply in love with.