˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Changed Her; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Angst, Other

Concept~ A betrayal leading to everyone hating the girl. Oh, how this lie for herself changed her happy self.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

I lay here staring, that's all I can really do. If I look at the comments again. On any account all there is hate. It will make me think more than I already am.

Yes, I'm sad and so valuable at times. This time is extremely different from the rest. I've lost the willpower to do anything. I haven't talked, eaten, or slept.

I never knew what pain truly was until now. It hurts not because of how this person I cared so much for destroyed me. It's how I have been faking this smile for 2 months. Not a single person could tell. Now that's the loneliest feeing in the world.

My best friend, Nessa. We knew each other better than we knew ourselves. Every flaw, insecurity, and hurt. We saw it in each other before one of us did ourselves. She truly was my platonic soulmate. The person I'd lie, steal, and get hurt for.

I'm not even mad about all of this. She went through so much pain. Already it was dangerous how much we knew about each other. It was bound to happen at some point. When one of us destroyed the other. But she deserves everything she is getting right now. I've gotten my chance. It's her turn now too.

It's just sad, this happy, kindhearted person is gone. Love helping others, being there, listening to everything. You'd think she already lost herself. It's not about how she got backstabbed by people. It's what she talked about, so passionately. Maybe yes, her kindness is her downfall. This girl used to laugh and smile all the time with no reason in particular. Always such a ray of sunshine when she would walk into the room.

Now it's a frail girl. Thinking so negatively which she never has done before. Having so much positivity, yet none is left.

This girl mother's died because she killed herself. She promised herself she wouldn't do the same. Which had her cherish everything she's ever had,
treating small moments as if it's the last.

No reason to be so upset about anything. Sulking into the now sadness that was brought onto her. Clinging onto her body. No motivation trying to push the energy away, only embracing it instead, which is all she felt like she could do for herself.

There's nothing left for her without her lover. Especially, this is what easily broken the girl's heart more. Suffocating her drowsiness as her heart aches more.

Passing by in a matter of seconds. Each feeling is killing, the more of how she does less. She cant win, so that's why she hasn't tried.

The friends she had are what made her who she is. The way she had been through everything with them. Completing herself as a whole, nod the trust she once had gone lower for everything.