·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Donuts; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n Richards Bryce Hall

Fluff

Concept~ You missed your boyfriend, Bryce. When you went over to Sway with yours and his donuts.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。    ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

I didn't get to see Bryce yesterday and some parts of today. Of course, I would miss him.

He was busier than he usually is because he has a boxing fight coming up. I love seeing him working so hard on everything he does. Being so committed to this makes me so happy for him.

So I decided to text him to see if I could come over to Sway. I also wanted to give him something so we both can enjoy it together.

Then it hit me, I could go get some donuts. Well, that's if he responses to my text... I don't want to just show up. Especially if he is busy.

Quickly I get up from my bed that I was lying on. Going to my closet to wear something more decent. If Bryce were to say yes. I wanted to be prepared. I couldn't stop getting myself excited to see him.

Donuts are special to Bryce and I's relationship. The first date we went on was a bakery shop. I loved how he didn't do anything so fancy.

He knew how much I really loved the little things he does. Yet he would always try to do something big for me. But sometimes it wasn't and he always still got excited about what he did. Which honestly made his surprises cuter. Since he always gets excited about my reactions as well.

As I got finished putting on my new clothes. I heard a ping. I quickly throw my clothes I just wore in my hamper. Rushing out of my bathroom to grab my phone off my bed.

Only to see that Bryce texted me saying that I could come over. I smile at the text before replying back. I then walk out of the room as put my phone in my pocket. Making sure I have my keys and wallet. Before heading out to my car. Along the way, I jammed out to music.

10 Minutes Later
I now have arrived at a bakery shop. I park and quickly put on my mask and sunglasses. Luckily there was no paparazzi. Well... yet at least.

I get out of my car, shutting the door. Then locking it. I walk into the shop excited to get boxes of donuts. I thought why not give the boys some too.

After 5 minutes of deciding what to get finally, I went up and paid. Heading out, thanking the lady as I see Hollywoodfix.

I take off my sunglasses that are on my head and put them on my face. While holding 3 boxes of donuts in one hand.

Fletcher ~ "Hi y/n, how are you?"

Me~ "I'm doing good," I say smiling and holding the 3 boxes of donuts with both hands now.