˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Some Other Girl; Bryce

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Sad, TW⚠️ a bit senstive. Mention of death...

Concept~ You and Bryce broke up 2 years ago. Somehow you agreed to go for an interview. Bryce is now with some other girl, Addison Rae.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Present Time
I get up and wake up, rethinking my life choices. I really don't regret it. Knowing it will get better... I'm just learning it's all about time.

I go get ready for this interview over the phone. I'm certain there going to ask about Bryce. I think I'm ok... with it. Being asked about him now and always.

Well, it's now that time to get on... here goes nothing.

5 Minutes Later

Interviewer~ "Hi Y/n, how are you today?" she asks all cheerily.

Me~ "If I'm being honest..." I say with a slight pause. "I'm doing okay," you smile a bit.

The interview was normal. I felt it wasn't going to last long. Mostly talked about me for once. I was happy about that. I hate being known just for dating Bryce.

All that has been talked about and asked about was my music. I got into music more after the split up. It's been helping me a lot. My first song was actually called Pain.

It helped me a lot. It was the missing piece Of what I couldn't figure out. It was how I was feeling.

Interviewer~ "So are most of the songs you have out about Bryce?"

Me~ "Yes... music helped me express how I feel. What I may not know how to tell others. It somehow was easier to put in writing form," I say giggling a bit.

Interviewer~ "Have you found a guy yet? That you may like?" she asks.

Me~ "I- no. I just can't do it because how could I ever love someone else?" I say sadly.

Interviewer~ "So you still love Bryce? Even after all this time?" she questioned shocked.

Me~ "I know that we weren't perfect. But I've never felt this way for no one. And I just can't imagine how he could be so okay now that I'm gone," I say speaking my mind for once.

Interviewer~ "Really? how do you feel about Addison Rae? Do both of you know each other?

Me~ "No I don't know her. I haven't even talked to her. You know...," you start to say but give out a sad laugh at the end.