Chapter-1 (Arrival)

A Train Coming from Lucknow arrives at Ambala Cant junction. The platform was a simple one, painted in the typical Blue colour, it was around 8 in the morning, the place was not so Conjusted, Few Vendors Standing, and Some Passengers waiting, it was a calm atmosphere, But As soon as the Train Stops at the platform, it was crowded By all Sorts of Passengers, and coolies.

The calm and Composed atmosphere of the Station Was disturbed and Admist This Hustle Bustle, A young and Handsome Boy, around 20-21 years of age, having a good height of 5'6 comes from the Train Along with his Black Suit Case and a Dark Brown Duffle Bag.

He straight went Out of the station, and Took a Cab, To reach his Destination.

_________________________________

In a lavish House, A Lady in her late Forties is seen Shouting on Top of her Voice, and A boy of around 21 was seen Sitting on the Dining Table, With his Hand on His Forhead, and a look of"This-is-too-Much" .
A Man in his Late Forties, was Sitting on the sofa and Working on the Laptop, Not taking much care of his Surroundings.

After, A much Heated Discussion between The Lady and The Boy, The Boy comes out of the House with his luggage, and took a Cab to Reach his Destination.

_________________________________

A Huge Police Van Arrives, At the Entrance of A Prestigious Academy, and Boy of Around 21, Tied in those Heavy and Big Metal Chain, In which Prisoners are tied, Looking upwards Comes out of it, And watches his Surroundings with Amusement and Confusion.

A man In His Late fifties, Comes There from the Academy, To recieve This Boy.
After Some Small talks with The Jailor and the paper work, The man Takes The Boy Inside, Who by now, Was Free from his Metal Chains.

_________________________________

A Car Is seen Standing Outside The Same Academy, A Couple in their Late Forties Come out Of it, along with a Beautiful Girl of Age 21.
The Couple Have tears in their eyes, They are making constant pleas To the girl, But The girl Though being Sad listening to their Pleas, Goes Straight to the Back of the Car to Take out her luggage.

After taking her Luggage out, and Bidding a Farewell To the couple, Goes Straight inside the Academy.

_________________________________

A Girl In her early Twenties is Seen Descending from the not-so comfortable stairs of the Bus, she have came in, with her huge luggage.
She was too much tired and was on her last reserves of energy.
After buying A bottle of Mineral water, and Drinking it, She took a Taxi to reach, where she is supposed to be present.

_________________________________

In a secluded corner of a Big forest, A hut is seen.
Inside it, there are, charts hanging on wall, Documents lieing, A laptop, and a wireless Could be seen. Moving ahead, We see A small Single- Bed, along with a Simple Kitchen Set-Up, and A Man preparing something to eat.
Suddenly he recieves a Call on his Wireless, He Immediately rushes to fetch The phone.

P1- Yes Sir!

P2- _______________________________

P1- Sir, Can't we send someone else for the mission

P2-_____________________________

P1- Ok Sir, I will soon Establish a Undercover Contact with the officer and will let you know.

P2-__________________________

P1- Yes Sir! JAI HIND SIR

Call Disconnected.

_________________________________

A Man Can be Seen from the Entrace of the Academy, He is Coming this side only.
He was lost in His Thoughts, When He reached The Entrance, The Gurads Saluted Him and let him in.

He Moves Straight Towards a particular place in The Academy.

_________________________________

On a Road, Having Forest On Either of it's Sides, A Boy Is Seen Talking on the Phone, With a Smile and Jolly Body posture, Leaning on His Bike.
He was Laughing while Conversing But Suddenly his Face Expressions Changes To Shock, and He Hurridely Keeps his cell in his pocket.

He than Drove His Bike, As Fast As he Could to Reach, Where He was Supposed to be present by Now.

_________________________________

So, This is The First Chapter of the story.
Thank You, For Taking out Your Precious Time For Reading my story. 💞

Tell Me in Comments about How you Liked it or not.
Do Vote!