Chapter-7 (Secret Agents?)

With The Morning Alarm Ringing, People in KMA Gets Up and Start Doing Their Morning Chores.

Sunday, A day When Cadets Can Be a Free Bird after Their Jogging Exercise in KMA. Each and Every Member of KMA, Have their Own Plans For today. On one hand, for most of the people this Day Is for Enjoying and Hanging Out, Whereas, on the other Hand, This Is a Day When They can Get One Step Closer to their Target.

At 0430 Hours, Cadets are well aligned on The Grounds of KMA.

Cadets- Good Morning Sir!

DP- Cadets, Aap logon ko aaj bhi Same Path Pei Jogging karni hai and You have to come back In 60 mins. Mein Chaaunga ki aaj Sabhi Cadets Apni Exercise Time pei purri kareein warna Aapko iss ground kei 20 rounds purrei karnei honge.

Cadets Starts Jogging on the Path.

Y- 20 Rounds, Tum Logon ko nahi lagata, Ye kuch jiyaada hi hai

AH- Kuch, Ye bohot Ziyaada hai

N- Exactly, ye academy waale smjhtei kyun nahi ki hum yahan Soldier bann nei aaye hain, Naaki Soldier Bankei

V- Aur yeh log humein 1st week mein hi Itni mushkil Punishments dei rahein hai

AS- Hitler Ki aulaad hai Saarein

All gives a Light Chuckle at his Remarks.

Today's performance is Quite good as 28 Cadets are able to Complete their Jogging Exercise on time. Dinesh Pathak Is quite Satisfied, But He still punishes the 4 Cadets and Orders them To take 20 Rounds of The ground, When they returned. However,all of them fainted by the end of 2nd round and Were taken to Infirmary.

DP- Ye Banenge Desh Kei Sainik. Ye log yahan Hona hi Deserve nahi kartei. Kalank hai Yei Desh kei naam pei

His This Statement angers The Group of Eight.

Y- Correction Sir, agar yeh Yahan hona Deserve nahi kartei, To yeh yahan Hotei hi nahi

AH- Sirji, Aap yeh kese bhul sktei ho ki, Inka Admission yahan Aap saarei Faculty Members ki Sehmati sei hi huya tha

A- Aur yeh Sab kehke Aap aapne aap ko hi Galat prove kar rahein hai

AS- Agar koyi Cadet Kisi kaam ko Nahi purra karr pa raha, To ismei Dosh aapka hai Unka nahi

DP(Angrily)- Tum Chaaron apne aap ko samjhtei kya ho, How dare You Question me?

AH- Sirji, is samay to Hum apne aap ko iss Desh Ka Saccha Naagrik samjhtei hain

A- Aur iss Desh kei Harr naagrik kei paas, Samne waale ko Question Karnei ka purra haq hai

Y-Exactly Sir, You Know Right To Question is Our Fundamental right.

DP(Angrily)- Ab Tum Chaaron ki galati ki Sazza Tumhaare purei Batch ko Bhugatni padegi.

Saying this, He moves Towards BC'S Cabin. Once he is Inside, BC asks Him The Reason of His Sudden Visit. Dinesh Briefs The Incident molding it as per his wish, So that BC will agree to his conditions that is to Cancel the Liberty Of Cadets To go out of the academy for today.

BC Gets angry listening to the incident and gets agreed with his Condition.

_________________________________

"Cadets of First year Are Hereby informed That They are Not Allowed To Move Out of the Academy Today, as A Punishment of their Morning Misbehavior with their Jogging Trainer"

Listening to This announcement all The Cadets Looks Accusingly At Four of them and A Random Cadet Speaks up.

Cadet 1- In Chaaron Ki Maahanta ki Wajah sei, Humare Saarein plans To gaye Kachrei mein