Chapter-10(Clouds Of Danger-2)

(Italics in the Right Hand Side is Flashback)

N(With TensionDripping from her Every word)- I have to Find them

After 20 Minutes, She recieves a Message About the Whereabouts Of Rajveer, Vidya and Gunraj.

She gets Confused Learning that Three of Them are at different Places, And This Increases her Worry for the Three, Specially Rajveer.

She Hurriedly Makes Some Calls and The Phone at The reception of KMA Rings.

(P-Person On The other End of Phone, R- Receptionist)

P-Kanchanjunga Millitary Academy?

R- Yes, How may I help You Ma'am?

P- Can I talk To Cadet Naina Singh?

R-Sure, let me Call her here

She Sends a Orderly To Call Naina, Who was Just waiting For This Message only.

N- Yes, I'm Cadet Naina Singh, Who's there?

P- Naina Beta, Main, Shubhra, Tu jaldi sei Yahaan Nainital Aaja, Tere Baba ko Heart-Attack aaya hai, Merei ko Bahut darr Lag raha hai

N(In A Panic Voice)- Maa Aap Chinta Mat Karo, Mein abhi Aati hun

She had just kept the call and Turned , "May I Know, Where are You Going Cadet, That To at this Hour", She Listened Subedar Major Lolita Sen.

N-Ma'am My Baba Has Suffered a Heart-Attack, and There is No One With my Mother Right now, So I need to go, I promise to Come back as Soon As The Conditions gets Better.

L- Jab Bhi kiesi Cadet Ko Academy sei bahar Jaana Hota hai, Wo Yehi bahana Banata hai

N(With Tears)- Ma'am Try to Understand, I'm not lieing.

L(Feeling That She isn't lieing)- Fine! Let's go To Brigadier Sir, If He allows, Than You Can Go.

Brigadier Allows Naina To Visit her Parents on One Condition that she have to Come back to Academy By right 22:00 hours today itself, after Requesting For 15 Minutes, And even if the situations Worsens, she have to Come back to Academy on time, And have to Complete The formalities,and Than She can Go for a Week or two.

Naina Comes Out Of Academy and Takes Out Her Cell From Her Bag, and Calls Someone to ask about the exact locations of Rajveer, Gunraj And Vidya.

After Analyzing the Locations she learns That Vidya is Somewhere Very Near To KMA, And Coming in The Directions of KMA Only, And Rajveer and Gunny though Not together but are in Same Area.
She Decides To Chase Gunraj And Rajveer, Simultaneously Making Sure that Vidya had Reached Academy safely.

Naina Reaches Where Rajveer's Jeep met with the Accident, Just a Few Minutes Back, With Racing Heartbeats, and Face full of Worry.
She Started Searching For Rajveer, Carefully Going Inside the Dense Bushes, Where The Jeep Have Falled.