Chapter-11(The Trap)

Inside A Hidden Enquiry Room in KMA, Sameera And Yuduvansh are Enquiring or better say Torturing the Orderly to Get the Information out of him

Inside A Hidden Enquiry Room in KMA, Sameera And Yuduvansh are Enquiring or better say Torturing the Orderly to Get the Information out of him. Yuduvansh is Sitting on the Chair in front of The Suspect,whereas Sameera In standing behind Yuduvansh with her Hands folded on her Chest and Glaring the Orderly.

Y(Showing him His Index Fingure) -Last Time, This is the last time, I'm asking You, Tell us Whatever you know about your Boss

O-Saahb Mereko sach mein kuch nhi pata, Mereko Jaanei do

Y(With a Devil Smirk)-Seems Like You Don't love Your Life

SS(Devilish Grin)- Even We aren't here to Shower Mercy On People

Sameera picks up the Tool box kept At the Small Table, which is just In the Right side of The Door, And Picks up A Sharp Cutter From it. Moving towards the Orderly she Sits in front of him on the table, And Forcibly keeps his index finger Between the Blades of the Cutter and Says,"I Haven't got a whole lifetime to waste Upon you, So just tell me the information, You have only 10 Seconds, otherwise you know the consequences. YOUR TIME STARTS NOW".

O-Ma'am Mereko nahi pata kuch bhi

Sameera Tightens the Grip of the Cutter, Causing His Finger to bleed.

Y(looking towards Sameera with a devil Smile)-I think We should Atleast Take One of his finger, I mean, We can frighten others by showing his finger, What say?

SS(Smirking)-I loved the Plan

Sameera Tightens the Grip of the Cutter again, And the Orderly Flinches in pain, "Mujhei Chhor Dijiye Please, Mereko Bas Itna Pata hai ki Boss Kei yahan Pei 1 Sei Kayi Ziyaada log hain, Iskei alawa Mein kuch nahi jaanta", He Fills Yaduvansh And Sameera With the Information.

Yuduvansh stands up From Where He was Sitting and Coming closer to the Orderly,and Holds his Throat Tightly and Speaks,"Don't Test My patience more, Spill it, Whatever you know"

SS(With Anger lacing all her words)-Yei Aise nahi maanega, Let Me just Cut off His Finger

O(Crying)- Nahi Nahi Ma'am Sahab,(Hiccups) Mein batata hun,(Hiccups) Mein sabkuch batata hun, Bas Thhoda paani(Water) dei dijiye