Chapter-14

After Hearing The Story of Rajveer-Naina, Everyone have Gone to their Respective Rooms, Except Vidya, Who have gone to the Back Garden of Girl's Hostel and is Fighting a Battle Between her Heart and Mind.

V(Seriously to herself)- Kya Jo mein soch rahi hun wo Sach ho sakta hai?

P(From behind Vidya)- Kya sach ho sakta hai Vidya?

Listening Pooja's voice, Vidya Turns and Wonders, How She didn't Felt her presence behind her, Till The time Pooja Didn't spoke.

V(Composing herself)- Pooja Tu yahan? Naina kaisi hai?

P-Haa Wo theek hai lek...

V-Usko achanak sei kya ho gaya tha

P-Usnei Bataya nahi mujhei

V(Frowning a little)- Tu thoda jor deke puchti

P-Pucha tha mein, Lekin Wo Bina Jawaab diye hi so Gayi, magar tujhei kya lagata hai jo sach ho sakta hai?

V(Trying to Divert The Topic)- Acha Aa Mein tereko Batati hun aage kya bataya hunein Captain nei

P(Who wanted to know, Decided to Hold her Questions for sometime)- Haa bata

Vidya Starts Narrating the Story to Pooja in a low voice, Not before they make sure, that, No one is listening them.

P(A little shocked to Know the Whole truth)- Samajh hi nahi aata Ki kaun galat hai aur kaun sahi

V- Galati to hui Captain sei, lekin...

She Couldn't continue as The Morning Bigule Of KMA starts Ringing.

V-Let's Go Puji, Iss sei pehlei koyi aa jaaye, It's time for everyone to wakeup.

P-Lekin tunei yei to bataya hi nahi, ki tu soch kya rahi hai?

V-Baadmein Bataungi Puji, Abhi kei liye chaltei hai.

P(Frowning a little)-OK

_________________________________

General Suresh Wadhwa, Officer's Cabin, Delhi Headquarters

GSW(With a Formal Smile and Subtle tone)- Welcome Back to the Real World Captain Naveen Singh

(NOTE: NS- Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia.)

NS(With a formal smile)- Thank you sir

GSW- So Captains, Here are your Posting Orders(Giving them The Envelopes, Which Contains their Posting orders)

NS & A(Together)- Thank you Sir, We may take your leave now

GSW-Sure Captains

NS & A(Together)- Jai Hind Sir!!

GSW-Jai Hind Captains

_________________________________

Naina Was Getting Ready for the Day, Her Combat Jacket was a bit torned on the sleeves, But she Decides not to change it, afterall she can Simply Fold it, and No one will Know,When Suddenly a Memory of past came running in her mind and She Stopped and She decides otherwise.

"Why are you so conscious about your Uniform Veer?" Asks Naina, being a bit amused seeing him getting ready for the mess.

"This is our pride Nainu, This should be perfect in every way." Says Rajveer with a Twinkle in his eyes and Pride in his voice.

_________________________________

Gunraj and Shalini are Silently Having their Breakfast, When Shalini Decides to kill the silence.

LEFT RIGHT LEFT [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें