Chapter-4 (Mending Relations-1)

The Dawn Of Next Day, Brings in Feeling of Excitement for Faculty and Cadets, As they are soon Going to Meet The New Faculty Member and also Those two cadets.

It was Around 0645 Hours, Cadets were Done with their Breakfast and Were Now ready to move towards The Assembly hall.

They Did Have their Jogging Exercise today as Well, It was Hell Tiring For them Just like yesterday. Cadet Akshat Mathur got unconscious after The Exercise was over because of which All the Cadets have to listen a 30 mins long lecture of How Weak they all are and How difficult the training is going to be for them from their Jogging trainer which Have left them hell frustrated.

As The Assembly is to be held at 0700 hours, Their Outdoor Drill is canceled for the Time being, But that's absolutely not a Relief as there today's drill is Supposed to happen at 1500 Hours. Today's drill Is going to be more difficult as the Intensity of Sunrays would be maximum at that hour but what Could Cadets even do?

At 0655 Hours, One Jeep and Small Car of PMA (Puna Millitary Academy) is seen at the Gates of KMA. People From the Two Vehicles descends down and Straight enters The Premises of KMA. The two of them Goes To the Assembly Hall where they were ordered to report and the other Two Moves towards BC's Room.

At 0700 Hours, all the Cadets Are assembled in The assembly hall. They all were Eyeing two Girls Standing at a Corner Wearing the Uniform of PMA.

A- Humein lagata hai Ki yahi hai wo Do naye cadets

P- Lagata to aisa hi hai, Lekin inka cover humare cover sei thoda alag nahi hai?

Y- Are they both some VIP? Shyd isliye unki uniform Humsei alag ho

N- Yudi, tu pagal hai kya? Uniform mei VIP and Non-VIP kya? Tu dekh unke Uniform pei PMA Likha hai, Ye dono kisi aur Academy kei cadets hai

A- agar aisa hai to, ye yahan kya karr rahi hai?

AL- jo bhi ho, apun ko kya?

BC arrives with a Two People, One Familiar, Captain Rajveer and the other Non-Familiar.

BC Takes The mic, and starts Speaking, " Good Morning to all The Cadets and Faculty Members present here. As I told you all yesterday, the New Faculty Member and The two Remaining Cadets have arrived. So let me introduce you all to three of them. The New Faculty Memeber is (Pointing towards the Unfamiliar person) "Captain Gunraj Singh Randhava", He will teach you'll one of the two New Subject Introduced in Army, Gurrilla Warfare and Also The Second Subject Advanced Warfare, Till the Time A New teacher is not assigned for this By the Board. Our Academy is The Very First Academy to recieve a Teacher For These new Subjects and Very soon Another teacher for the Second Subject would be here. Now Coming to the Two New Cadets, These Two Cadets were First Admissioned In PMA but Due to some Administrative Reasons, They are Now Transferred and Admitted to KMA. As Far As, The Introduction is Concerned than (Pointing towards The First one), Cadet Sameera Shroff and (Pointing towards the Second one) Cadet Vidya Saxena. I hope you all will Co-operate with them. All The Best. Dismiss." And Immediately after completing BC Departs.

(NOTE: I have Not Watched The Second Season Of Left Right Left and have no idea about the story. I loved The Character of Gunraj (Gunny) and Sameera in The First Season And Wanted to keep them in my Story. I know Nothing about the charaterization Of Vidya so Her Characterization would purely based on my imagination. I Apologize if anyone's Sentiments are getting hurt.)

With BC Departing, Cadets moves Towards Vidya And Sameera whereas Some of the Faculty Members moves towards Captain Gunraj to greet them.

DS(Dr.Shalini)- Hello Captain, I'm Captain Dr.Shalini Singhal, Infirmary incharge of KMA. (She introduces herself with enthusiasm)