Chapter-8

Greed, A Feeling which All the mortals Have, But no one is Ready To accept, Neither do they Try to abandon it.
In their Need Of avarice, They Risks Their Inner Peace and Real Happiness.
They Forgot the fact That Real Happiness and Wealth lies In The Things and Money They earn With Their Harwork, And The Top Of all Is Their Family and Loved ones.

He Have Everything, From Money to Fame, From Love To Family, Every Luxury Of Life, Every Materialistic Momentary Happiness with him But Peace.

He is Always Busy either Plotting Against his Own People, His own Motherland or Making Excuses To save Himself.

He Carries a Burden More Heavier Than earth, In the manifestation of Greed in His Heart, unaware Of the Fact That one Day it will submerge him Beneath it's load.

P1- Saari Tayiraan Ho Gayin Na?

P2- Ji Boss

P1(Smirking evilly)- Yei Swatantrata Diwas (Independence Day), Wo log Kabhi nahi bhulenge

And The Silence In the Room Gets Filled with The evil Laughter of The People present there.

_________________________________

The Atmosphere is Filled With The Mature and Practical Discussion of the People Present there, but The Calmness filled in the air is Soon Going To take It's Farewell.

Y- Exactly, I agree with you sir

Rajveer Smiles, Whispering to Gunny, He says, "Tu kya soch raha Hai itni deir sei"

G(Ignoring him, Saying Loud Out With a Straight face)- Aap Log 5 ghante late kyun aaye, Aap Logon ko pata bhi hai ki Humein Kitni Problem huyi?

He pauses for a Sec, just when Yaduvansh Starts to speak,

G- Nahi aap logon ko kya padi hogi, Subday hai, Aaram sei Aaram karr rahein honge? Nahi?

N- Nah...

G(Interrupting her)- Nahi kuch mt boliye, Matlab khud to aaram sei 5 ghante late aaye, Aur Hum logon ko yahan iss chhotei sei couch pei sona pada

R(Irritated)- Gunny tu unhei kuch bolnei to dei

G- Kya Bolnei dun, Haan, Kya Bolnei dun?

Till Now, Everyone becomes pissed off With his Contiguous blabbering, and One of them is Boiling with Anger.

P1- Just Shut up Agent Plover, Aapko Nahi lagata aap bohot over React karr rahein hai?

G- Seriously Mein Over React karr rahan hun?

P1- Any Doubts Agent?

G- And my I know How?

P1- Aap Tabsei Bewajah Chilla Chilla Kei humara Dimaag jo kharab karr rahein hai

G- Waah Waah ulta Chor Kotwaal ko Daatein, Pehle Khud late aao, Phir agar daant padei to Aap bewajah Chilla rahe ho, yehi hai Tumhaara Professionalism?

P1- Humein koyi Shauk nahi hai, aapko intezaar karane ka Agent, Aap pehle humari baat suniye...

G(Interrupting her)- Cadet Vidya, In no way, I'm buying Any of your Excuse, So...