Chapter-3 (The First Day)

With the Dawn appearing, The loud and impassioned Sound Of The Alarm Wakes up all the Cadets In the Hostel.
Some Cadets Leaves their bed To start The new day or The New Life, While Some are still drowned in the hangover of Their Previous life.

It was almost 0420 Hours, All the Cadets Were Ready To start A New life with Excitement, Fear, anxiety and many other feelings in their hearts but amongst all the feelings, The feeling which should be Chief- "Patriosm" was Somewhere Missing or precisely hidden deep inside. All the Cadets present here are because of their personal reasons.
Some were here to fullfill Their Dreams or the dreams Of their parents, Some to prove themselves, And one Person who don't even know the meaning of Being here.
Before Becoming a soldier, These Young Bunch of Cadets first Need to emerge as True Patriots of this Nation which they were unaware of.

0430 Hours, Was their Reporting time, For Jogging Exercise of 1 Hour.
All the Cadets Reports On the grounds and Stands in the attention posture. Their Jogging Trainer asks them To Run 5 Miles, Which was a Utter Shock To Cadets, But having no other Option Cadets Starts their Jogging Exercise.

Naina and Pooja are jogging together and Just behind them are Ali, Amardeep, Aalekh And Yadhuvansh.

Y- Ye subaah 4 baje utha kei kon 5 mile daudata hai yaar

AS- Apun ko nahi pata ki iss kaam sei inka kya faaida Horela hai, Lekin apun Ko bas jaan na hai ki iske badle Apun ko kya milega, ye yedo kuch pata hai?

Ali, Amardeep Yaduvansh looks at him in Disbelief, Naina moves her head Left and right slowly, And pooja Asks him,

P- Oye Qaudi Tere Handset ko sach mei iss jagah kei features kei baarei mei nahi pata

Listening to her, Naina Facepalms, And Speaks,

N- Tu rehn dei pooja, Meh puchti hun, Aalekh tereko sach mei nahi pata ki ye jagah kya hai

AS- Yedi hai kya? Apun nei bola na nahi pata matlab nahi pata

AH- oyee Quadi, ye kese Baat karr rha hai, Tu inni sohni janani sei(in a flirtious tone), Thoda to pyaar sei bol, Mei teri jagah hota to, sidha Shaadi ki karr leta

Naina Glares him Angrilly, Aalekh Speaks, "Ye Yede Jaasti Shanpatti mat karr"

AH- Kyun Quadi Tera bhi dill Aa gaya hai kya Naina pei?
This was enough for Naina, She have Endured enough of this man. She Stops, And Angrily glares Amardeep and points her Index Finger at him, and Starts Speaking, "Tu apne aap ko samjhta kya hai? Jabsei Jog shurru hui hai, Tabse Bakwaas kiye jaa raha, Mein bata rahi hun tere ko, ab agar Phirsei ye badtameezi ki na mere saath, To mei bhi nahi jaanti ki mei kya karungi." And Turns forward at starts jogging.

A- Wo sahi keh rahi hai Bhaijaan, aap aise kisi ladki sei baat nahi karr skte hai.

Y- Well Dude, I guess she's right.

Amardeep Goes near Naina,

AH- Oye meri Phoolan Devi, Teri iss adaa pei to ye jatt fida hi ho gaya

N- You know What, Just Get lost!
Saying this She Moves ahead jogging, Others Goes Behind her leaving Amardeep Behind, Which instigates Amardeep's Anger, He Angrily moves ahead To complete his Jogging.

While Cadets are Jogging on the Grounds, Major Nair Comes in the Mess To Have his Breakfast as He have to Conduct The first Outdoor Drill of First year cadets at 0700 Hours Today.
He Takes His breakfast, and Was about to Move and sit in most secluded Corner of Mess, But He saw Captain Rajveer Coming inside mess, Smirking he moves towards him.

MN- Good Morning Captain!

R- Good Morning Sir, Have a Great day!

MN- To finally High Commands ko pata chal Hi gaya ki aapki Aukaat kya hai.