Chapter-15(Family)[GRAND UPDATE-1]

Captain Viraj Wadehera And Lt.Colonel Kalpesh Duggal, Two Names Which Naina Hates From the Bottom of Her Heart, as They Were the Two People Responsible for the Death of Her Elder Brother.

They were the Spies and Traitors, Who Her Brother Was Finding. Her Brother was Working on the Mission and Was Very Close to the Truth, When They Conspired and Killed him, That too so Brutualy. They used to Slow Poision her Brother, and Than If this wasn't enough, They Shooted him 6 Times at the Bridge, When Naveen, Her Brother Was Going somewhere.

Though They were Exposed in the end, But That Doesn't do any good, Because their Exposure wouldn't make her Brother to Return.

Though She never shows, But She Dies a new Death Every second of her Life. From loosing her Brother, Than Loosing her parents to Loosing her Husband Who By Chance was Her First and maybe the last Best Friend. She Feels so Lonely, Though she is Surrounded by So many People, Her Mother and Father In-Law, Khushi or Amayra, Aalekh, Her Hidden Cousins, Her Tauji (Father's Elder Brother) and Her Taiji(Tauji's Wife) but That Doesn't mean, That They all can Fill Up The Void Of These Four Big Losses. She is lonely and Fragmented.
Her Heart was Injurded When Her Brother Left her, Her Heart was Fractured when Her Maa-Baba(Mother-Father: Parents) left her, Her Heart Was Comatized When Rajveer left her, Maybe that's the Reason it's get easy for her to mask Her Emotions.

If all this Wasn't Enough, Destiny have Throwed Another Rock on her.

According to the Intelligence Reports of her Intelligence Agency, These Two, Captain Viraj Wadehera and Lt.Colonel Kalpesh Duggal were Wrongly Accused of being a Spy or Traitor,and Now Intelligence wants to Investigate this Matter Secretly. As Captain Wadehera was last posted in KMA and Lt.Colonel Duggal Was His Commanding officer, Intelligence believes That KMA have the Secret which Can Prove them Innocent if They Were innocent. This Mission have been given to Eight of them, as they're Already in KMA,So Intelligence won't have to wait for another year to Start the Mission, Also Their Agency wants them To Be Successfully Recruited in Army, as they wants to keep an Eye on Army Activities, As their are many Anti-National Activities going on Within the Army, Not all are Corrupt and Anti-National but Even a Handful of People are enough to Destroy Everything.

Now, What she was Supposed to feel? How can She work on Proving those people innocent who were responsible for her Brother's Death? Firstly, She thought of leaving Everything and Flying Back to California to never return, But Than She remembered, She isn't an absconder.

Than Aalekh, Her Soul and Cousin Brother, Made her Understand that Maybe, Someone else was Responsible for her Brother's death, Who is Till now Free. Doesn't she wants To give him the Punishment of His/Her's Ill Deads? That Maybe these Two people are innocent, and as a Lawyer it's your Duty to fight for the Innocence of those who asks her, and Yet again Naina have to Surrender in front of Agent White Horse, and This Time, Even Advocate Naina.
She have Decided, She'll Investigate it, Keeping All her Emotions Aside.

But Taking a Decision and Accepting a Decision are two Different things. Naina is Yet to Accept her own Decision.

_________________________________

A Jeep Stops Infront of a Two-Storey Bunglow in the Outskirts of Ambala With a Nameplate Outside the Bungalow, Which States, "COLONEL SHAKTI CHANDRA".

Naveen- Lo Madam Aagaye Aapkei Ghar

Avni(Happily running out of jeep)- Mein Jaa rahi hun Dad Kei paas

Naveen(Annoyed as she ran inside Without him)- Mere Bina?

Avni(Turning back for a Brief Moment)- To Tu kya Pehli baar aaya hai yahan, Gumm Ho jaayega, Saath nahi chali to? Saying this she ran Inside without listening anything