Chapter-9 (Clouds of Danger-1)

In Middle of A Dense Forest, In Ambala, at a Distance of One Kilometers from KMA, Inside a Bamboo Hut, There's a man Lying Unconscious on a Cot and A Women Assuring the Other two Men Present there, That The Person Will get Fine soon, She is Probab...

In Middle of A Dense Forest, In Ambala, at a Distance of One Kilometers from KMA, Inside a Bamboo Hut, There's a man Lying Unconscious on a Cot and A Women Assuring the Other two Men Present there, That The Person Will get Fine soon, She is Probably a Leading figure To The other two Mens.

W- Don't Worry, Itna Bhi asaan Nahi hai Inko Maarna

M1- But Ma'am He is Severly Injurded, If something Happens to him, than What How our Mission will Be executed on this Independence day?

W- I'm Saying Nothing will Happen to him, Don't worry you both.

M2- Ma'am So should we Start preparing For Executing our Plan for the Independence day?

W- Ofcourse start preparing for it, And Now, I should Go, It's not good For me To Stay Here for One more minute, And Ya Give him all the medicines On Time, Take good care of Him, He'll be fine soon, Don't Worry.

M1 & M2- Yes Ma'am

The Women Turns and Moves Out of The Hut, And After Making Sure that No one is watching her, She Proceeds To Get out of The forest, But Little Did She knew, That Captain Gunraj Singh Randhava Have not only Seen her but have also listened Her entire Conversation.

G(Shocked Yet Hurt)- I can't Believe That, You Can Do Something like this

_________________________________

Vidya Reaches Girl's Hostel By 19:30 Hours, And Moves Towards Naina's and Pooja's Room. Naina and Pooja's Room Have Became Their Chilling Spot for Last 5 days.

SS- Aagayi tu? Kahan Gayi thi, Kisiko kuch Bataya bhi nahi?

V- Guys Actually Meri ek Dost ka Call tha, She lives a Few Kilometers Away from KMA, She needed my help, So after Classes were Over I went To help her

P- kaise Sneak karkei? Hunein batakei chali jaati, abhi Kisiko pata chalta to Faltu ka Scene create hota

SS- Exactly Yaar Vidya

V- Guys, Mein BC sei Permission leke gayi thi

P(Not Convinced)- And BC allowed You, just like that?

SS- Not Convincing Vidya

V- Areei Sach mein (Sitting infront of them, On Pooja's Bed) I Actually Took Help From Shalini Ma'am

SS(Confused)- Matlab

V- Actually When My Friend Called me Here, Shalini Ma'am Only Recieved it, and Passed the message to me, When There was No way Possible by which I can Go out Of The academy, She Faked A Story in Front of BC, That She needs to Pick a Huge Amount Of Medicines From the Medical Store for Academy, Which was actually True but The Thing that she needed Assistance was fake, So On request of Shalini Ma'am BC allowed me Go out of the academy with her, and Shalini Ma'am Droped me till my Friends Home, and After my Work Was finished, She picked me up, and We both Came back acadmy with the Meds.