Chapter-12(Triumph or Illusion?)

Room No.- 068, Faculty Quarters, KMA

(PE-The Person)

PE(Frustrated)- Hadd hoti hai, Na Kuch Socha, Na Samjha, Bas Bol Diya ki jao Churao Wo Triggers, Yei mera kaam to nahi tha, Aur Churanei Bhej rahei hai, To bhi itnei bade Risk kei saath

He picks up the phone, as It rings, Flashing The Caller Name as, "Raghu".

PE-Ready to Execute

Raghu(Frustrated)-Abee oo Angrez ki Aulaad, Yei bata Boss Ka Plan Ko On Kardei.

PE(Frustrated As hell)- Haa Anpad

Raghu(Bit Angrily)- Tu waapis aa Phir batata hun tujhei

PE- Pata nahi waapis Aaana hoga Bhi ya nahi

Raghu(Annoyed tone)-Pata nahi Kees Darpok Ko Itta Bada kaam diya hai Boss nei

PE(Angrily)- Yahan pei aake dekho, Ki kaun Darpok hai aur kaun Bahadur, Agar Army waalo nei mujhei pakad liya to Khaal Noch Dengei yei Army waalei meri

Raghu- Jo bhi ho, Tere paas Churaanei kei alwa Aur koyi Raasta nahi, Ab Time waste mat kar, Chal ja

Frustrated with Happenings, The Person, moves Out of the Room, and Closes the Door, When His Eyes Falls on The Number Plate, "Boss Kamm hai jo yei bhi kabhi bhi Ulti ho jaati hai", He Corrects it by Turning the Number "6" upside down, Making it "9", Making the Room Number 098.

_________________________________

In the Surveillance of Major Nair and Brigadier Chandok, Two Technicians are Checking and Changing the Security System, As The Investigation team have Gone After Checking Everything.

Suddenly, Major Nair And Brigadier Chandok suspects presence of Some Intruders and Gets Alerts, and They listens Sound made by the Collision of People Coming there Side and Bushes they're Colliding with, and In a Blink, A Troop of 10 people Attacks them with Metal Sticks in their hands and Guns in their pockets, their faces covered with A black mask. Even Before the Four main people along with a Security guard and 5 Orderlies can Understand What is Happening, the Troop attacked them.

It was Easy to knock out The Technicians and Orderlies but Difficulty arise when The Watchman, Major Nair and Brigadier Chandok Defended themselves well, Two of The Intruders were even Injurded with The Bullets fired by The Watchman, But he got Unconscious when a person Hits him with the Metal Rod From behind, When He was Firing on the Intruders.

Major was Attacked By Two Men Together, One Hitted Him With A Metal Rod On Head and Other one Attacked his Stomach with The Metal Rod, His Force With which he Attacked was So much That Major Nair Suffered a Blood Vomiting Instantly, Causing Him to Collapse on The Floor.

Though Brigadier Puneet Chandok was older than The Watchman and Major Nair, But Was still a greater problem for the Intruders, He Defeated 4 Intruders without any Weapon. That's when The Leader of the Troop who was hiding behind The Bushes Decided to Make His entry, He Made Brigadier Inhale The Chloroform By Keeping his Handkerchief on Brigadier's nose and Mouth, from behind, When Brigadier was busy in Hand to Hand Combat with Two Intruders.
The remaining Intruders along with their Chief ran away from the Scene With an Unconscious Brigadier, as a Back up Plan,Unknown to the Fact that Two People Followed them.

The person enters the Trigger Room, and Triggers along with the Documents was Kept safe in fron of his Eyes, Inside a Glass Box.

He Breaks the Glass Box with the Hammer he have Brought and Took Triggers and Documents, and Keep them In his bag.