One Shot - Phir Mulakat Hogi

Finally the most awaited day of their life is here, for which they fought Continually from society, from system, from the whole army but they didn't give up, they crossed every hurdle together thrown in their way. as a result they got what they wanted so badly. Naveen's innocence, he was declared martyr at the same place where he was falsely charged and declared a traitor. His photo rightfully reached where it belongs to.. The wall of fame.

Now their fight is over, their struggle is finish. Naina even fulfilled her promise to be a best cadet pass out. It was their passing out ceremony. Her Rajveer sir is proud of her, she can see that in his eyes. Yes, he escaped from that blast and returned back with proofs to prove Naveen innocent, after cadets completed their punishment. And now soon they are going to get their first posting orders, they realised soon they are going to get apart and it was breaking them.

Rajveer and Naina, hiding from everyone's eyes keeps on stealing glances which was filled of pain separation and desperation.

Toh kya hua, judaa huve
Magar hai khushi mile toh thhe
Toh kya hua, mude raaste
Kuch door sang chale toh thhe

BC was announcing first posting of cadets.. now lieutenants. He felt proud of them, it was a troublesome batch but the best one. "Or ab.. Lt. Sharma, Lt. Ahluwalia aur Lt. Sahni aap log kuch waqt academy mein hi posted  rahenge.. Taki naye cadets ke batch ko apse kuch seekhne ko mile" BC announced proudly.

The trio felt lucky to have their first posting in the academy but they were also a little disheartened that their friends and favorite teacher is going to get fresh posting at some new place.

Dobara milenge kisi mod pe
Jo baaqi hai woh baat hogi kabhi
Chalo aaj chalte hain hum

"Captain chauhan tumhari posting Kerala mein hogi, Captain Randhawa ap isi academy mein rahenge and Captain Shekhawat... Ap ki posting siachen mein hai.. You will be leaving tomorrow morning. Hope everything is clear now.. Dismiss".

Naina saw him with painful eyes, they didn't even got time talk properly and he has to leave in morning. He felt her gaze on him, he reassured her with a smile, comforting her that they will meet soon.. It's just a part of their duty and they should accept it, it was bound to happen but this is not their last meeting, he conveyed.

Phir mulaqat hogi kabhi
Judaa ho rahe hain kadam
Phir mulaaqat hogi kabhi

His students arranged a small farewell party on terrace of Academy with BC's permission. Cadets were laughing and pulling each other's leg, reminiscing their initial days in academy. While she stood aloof in the corner, her heart was dipping down with the thought that this is their last night together, don't know when they will be able to meet again.

On the other side Rajveer was keeping a facade of happy face in front of everyone taking part in their discussion while from inside he was also breaking apart but he can't help it. He cannot show his sorrow, it will make her weak. He saw in her direction she was looking vulnerable, trying to hold back her tears.

Dukhaaun main dil jaate jaate tera
Mera aisa koi iraada nahi, Chhupa lunga main hans ke aansu mere, Yeh teri khushi se toh zyada nahi.

He went near her and stood beside her.
"Itni khushi bhare din tumhare chahte par ye udasi achi nahi lag rahi hai.. Iske liye hi to tumne itni mehnat ki thi na... Lt. Naina... Ahhh.. Singh" He said trying to cheer her up.

"Mein Khush hu Sir, bas socha nahi tha ye sab jab khatam ho jayega.. To itna khali pan sa mehsus hoga.. Itni Bhaag daud me yaad hi nahi raha ki iske baad.. Hum sab... Alag ho jayenge" She said without looking at him otherwise she'll end up crying.

"Kuch khatam nahi hua hai Naina.. aisa socho ki ye ek nayi shuruwat hai, ek naya safar.. Bas hamari raah alag ho jayegi, magar manzil ek rahegi...." He assures her, looking straight in her eyes.

Jo bichde nahi toh phir kya mazaa
Zaroori hai rehni bhi thodi kami
Nahi hoga kuch bhi khatam
Phir mulakat hogi kabhi
Judaa ho rahe hain kadam
Phir mulaaqat hogi kabhi

Alekh saw them together and felt bad for them. They faced a lots of hardships and false accusations but didn't give up, they stayed together like mountain. Unbreakable. Things moved way too fast, they deserves a little time together. An idea pops up in his mind.

"Suno sabhi... Party khatam karne se pehle.. Ek ek dance ho jaye... Apne apne mentor ke sath" Everyone cheered in agreement, understanding his hidden agenda. Rajveer saw alekh and shook his head at his antics.

"May I have the pleasure" Rajveer asks Naina. She remembers the first time they danced in the same manner he asked for her hand. She smiled and placed her hand in his. They started to dance under the sky full of stars.

Sitaaron ki iss bheed ko gaur se
Ik aakhiri baar phir dekh lo
Ye jo do alag se hain baithe huve
Ye tum ho, ye main hoon, yehi maan lo

He saw her face downcast and felt a ache in his heart, only few hours left for his departure. He need to say something to her to make her feel better no matter how much saddened he himself feel.

"Yaad hai meine tumhe ek promise diya tha.. Chahe academy me rahu ya academy ke bahar, mein hamesha tumhara mentor banke rahunga. Tumhare sath rahu ya na rahu, mein hamesha tumhe guide karta rahunga har tarah se. . Because you are my best cadet... My Naina ahhh... Singh" She smiles through misted eyes.

Yeh din mein nahin nazar aayenge
Magar kal ko jab raat hogi kabhi
Jo yeh roshni hogi kamm…

Early in the morning orderly was waiting for him in jeep to take him railway station as it's time for him to leave. He was biding adieu to his cadets and fellow officer's with heavy heart. When he went near her, she just couldn't stop but a tear escaped from her eye making his heart clench, he controlled himself from taking her in his arms in front of every one. He shook his head at her asking her not to cry and give him farewell with a smile while he himself controlling not to cry.

She nodded and with every ounce of strength smiles at him through tears. He too smiled at her and with heavy heart sits in jeep, taking her picture in his eyes. He keeps looking at her through mirror until it fades away.

Phir mulaqaat hogi kabhi
Juda ho rahe hain kadam
Phir mulaaqat hogi kabhi.