Eleventh shot - Total Siyappa

Hi Guys, early update for such an awesome and quick response on last few updates. Another good news, we have tested Negative 🤗
Thanks for your warm prayers and wishes it means a lot. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
________________________________________

Next day went by in jiffy doing various kinds of Puja organised by Buaji herself for newly wed. Naina felt that her back has turned into jelly for sitting hours in puja then after touching everyone's feet.

It was night when Naina was preparing to sleep beside Buaji with her not so melodious snores. She cringe at the thought that again she has to bear them.

"Ab kya wahi khadi khadi soyegi kya.. Chal aja warna Raju se shikayat karegi ki budhiya sone ko nahi deti.. " Naina rolled her eyes, this lady never fails to taunt her. Even Maj. Nair seems saint in front of her. "Arey Raju tu waha kya kar raha hai.. Andar aa beta... "

Her heart skipped a beat. She was Yearning to see her husband all day. Because of long ghunghat she had on because of buaji, she couldn't see him. He was looking so good in white kurta pajama. His eyes met hers, she could see desire in them. She lowered her eyes blushing.

"Wo buaji.. Aj pura din aap kaam me lagi rahi, bahot thak gayi hongi... To meine socha ki. Apke pair dard kar rahe honge... Mein tel laga deta hu" He said with concern for her. He cares for her but the other real reason for him to come here was his wife, whose face he badly wanted to see.. He wasn't able to sleep properly without seeing her or asking if she was fine. She blinked her eyes in assurance getting his message. He smiled at her secretly.

"Isey kehte hai sanskaar... Dekha bahu, hai na mera bhateeja... Heera" She praised him.

"Jee buaji.. Usme koi shak nahi" She said looking at her husband in admiration.

"Hmm.. To seekh uss se kuch, bado ki sewa kaise ki jati hai.. " Naina comes back from her Dreamland hearing her remark. "La Raju ye tel bahu ko de dey, usko bhi to sewa ka mauka miley.. Thoda punya wo bhi kama legi.. Tu ja kar aram kar.. Thak gaya hoga pura din.. Ja mera beta". He nodded and passed her the bowl of oil sadly as his excuse was failed.

She was massaging her feets for half an hour "hmm...tere hath mein jaan to hai bahu.... Kaha se sikha ye" She asked with closed eyes, feeling relax when she felt weird noises coming and there she saw her husband hiding outside the door of room, calling for her attention.

"Jee.... Pehli bar laga rahi hu" She shook her head at him... Asking what does he wants.

"Pehli baar...? Lagta to nahi.. Aisa lagta hai jaise expert ho in sab chizo mein tu" He indicates her to. Come out for five minutes only making any excuse.

She shook her head in denial, pointing at buaji that she will not agree "wo.. Army mein tarah tarah ki skills ke bare mein training dete hai... Shayad usi wajah se" She said distracted as she saw her husband almost pleading.

"Hmm... Chalo ye training kisi kam to ayi warna mein to socha rahi thi... Army wali ladki mere Raju ka ghar kya smbhalegi... " This lady.. Naina cursed in her mind. Rajveer showed her his five fingers saying that he wants her in room in five minutes and went away.

"Wo buaji.. Mein dekh ke aun.. Bahar ka darwaza theek se band to hai.. " Naina asked and she nodded almost getting sleepy.

She quickly got up and hurriedly went inside her room, she saw it empty.
She turns around and see him. Locking the door "ye aap kya kar rahe ho".

He takes her in his arms and started kissing her neck " Wo ab nahi uthne wali" He passionately kissed her "jab koi unke pairo me malish karta hai to wo gehri neend so jati hai". He undrapes the pallu of her saree, revealing her heavy cleavage.