Second Shot - Lo Aa Mile Hum Dobara

Naina gets down from bus as She reached her next posting, Palampur. Full of greenery and mountains. Her second posting in this fresh peaceful environment filled her with new joy.

"This is what I wanted... Peace." She smiled, admiring the similar scenery around her in which she spent her childhood.

She looks around wondering "ajeeb baat hai, hamesha junior senior ko pick karta hai, yaha mujhe mere commanding officee khud lene aye hai... Lekin wo hai kaha, mein pechanungi kaise unhe, mujhe to naam tak nahi pata unka".

He smiled seeing her in front of his eyes after eleven months, he felt relaxed, all his tiredness of months leaving, she was looking around all confused as he steps towards her.

Chal diya, Dil tere peeche-peeche
Dekhta, main reh gaya
Kuch toh hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo ankaha sa reh gaya. Main jo kabhi keh na saka. Aaj kehta hoon pehli dafa..

He stood behind her. Her open hairs kissing his face. He closed his eyes as her sweet fragrance filling his nostrils "Naina" He takes her name as if praying.

Her heart thumped as she heard that familiar majestic voice took her name. She can't be wrong in recognising his voice. She turned her heart stopped beating for a second watching him before her eyes after so long and so near. Their eyes met.

Dil me ho tum, Aankhon mein tum,
Pehli nazar se hi yaara. Yeh ishq ki hai saazishein, Lo aa mille hum dobara.

"Rajveer Sir" She was in shock and disbelieve. Is she again hallucinating him again? Like she is doing from last eleven months. "Aap?"

He chuckled inwardly "well, that's how you greet your commanding officer? Who specially came to pick you up". He was amused watching her reaction. It is more fun than he imagined.

"Commanding office... Ap ho mere commanding officer?" She was again shocked, she was not hallucinating him and he was her commanding officer.

"Hello to you too, I am fine and thanks for asking" He was amused.

"Am sorry.. Hi sir,, ahh i mean.. Lt. Ahluwalia reporting... Ap kaise hai? Ha apne to already bata diya.. Wo.. Am also good... Magar apne to.. Pucha hi nahi.. Koi baat nahi.. Mene fir bhi bata diya" She was flushed and embarrassed at herself. Not at all mentally prepared to face him unexpectedly, she was shy and nervous finding him in her close proximity after long, she was blushing as he was gazing her intensely.

"Naina.. Relax, it's just me... Your Rajveer" He said and she looks in his eyes hearing "your Rajveer" She felt butterflies. "Take a deep breath" She inhales and exhales deeply, two-three times. Now she was feeling better. "Fine now?" She nodded with a smile. "Sorry.. Tumhe aise chauka dene ke liye.. Mujhe tumhe pehle hi bata dena chahiye tha".

"Apko pehle se pata tha.. Ki mein apki junior hu" She asked in surprise "apko mujhe batana chahiye the" She mumbled last Statment, looking at her clothes and hairs, worn out.

He smiled hearing her "tumhara mentor or teacher reh chuka hu... Or ab commanding officer bhi.. Sab malum to hoga hi" He takes her trolly bag from her hand "chalo".

" Are sir me utha lungi " She protested.

"It's okay lt. Naina ahhh.. Singh" He smirked "let me be a gentleman.. Aoo" She followed him in jeep.

While he drove in silence, Naina was enjoying the view, it's beautiful. "Sir, ye jagah to bahot hi khubsurat hai"

He saw her looking outside with a smile "haan.. Bahot khubsurat hai" He said looking at her softly.

She saw him and felt nostalgic the way he was watching her in the same when he was gazing her at point 1847. She blushed and lowered her gaze and too drove his attention towards driving, feeling silly for acting like a teenager. Soon they reached army cantonment.