Sixth Shot - First Kiss

"Flight to miss ho gayi.. Mujhe kal sham tak report karna tha" Said a worried Naina.

"It's okay Naina, mein dekhta hu shayad aur koi flight ho" He went to help desk and comes back after ten minutes. "Unfortunately, kal subha se pehle koi flight nahi hai".

She sulked in disappointment " Ab kya hoga... Ek kaam karti hu, bus se chali jati hu kal dopeher tak pahonch jaungi.. Ya fir train se... "

"Not at all... Mein raat ke waqt tumhe bus ya train se travel nahi karne dunga.. It's not safe to go alone, agar mujhe kal Head Quarters nahi jana hota to mein tumhare sath chalta".

"Magar ab kya hoga.. Muje to soch soch kar hi tension ho rahi hai... Agar late pahonchi to pehle hi din nayi posting par bahot insult hogi" She said biting her nails.

Naina came to Delhi to receive official letter of her next posting and also she had to submit an application of leave of one week for next month in which they are getting married. As Rajveer was also present in Delhi, so how can they let the opportunity go. They decided to spend few hours together before her flight, and naturally they got busied in their talks and lost the track of time resulting, she missed her flight.

"Relax Naina, kuch nahi hoga tum apne commanding officer ko call karo, mein unhe janta hu he will understand your situation" He assures her.

She went away at a distance to call her CO and came back smiling in relief "agar aap nahi hote to pata nahi mera kya hota... Col. Mehta to bade hi polite the" She gave him a wide smile.

"I told you, chalo ab chalte hai".

"Magar kaha.. ?" She questioned.

"Raat yahi airport par bitani hai kya? Mere ghar aur kaha" He said casually then realised the context of his statement. Calling her to his place to spend a night might not be comfortable for her. He should have asked for her opinion first. "I mean only... If, you are... Umm. Comfortable?"

She remained silent her eyes lowered in shyness and she whispered "I have no problem, I trust you" His heart swelled with pride, she trusts him.

_______

They got little wet as it was raining when they came out after having dinner in a restaurant. His quarter was neither fancy nor too dull, nice it was, giving homely feeling. They stood in his living room in awkward silence, this is the first time they are going to have absolute privacy, the thought that they are going to spend the night under same roof was giving them fluttery feeling.

"Umm...wo samne wala mera bedroom hai.. Cupboard me se tum mere.. Ahh kapde jo thik lage pehen lo... Tumhare bheeg gaye hai... " She nodded silently and went towards his room.

"Naina.. " She turns "pehle mein change kar ke bahar ajata hu fir tum change karke andar hi so jana".

"Aur ap kaha soyenge? " She asked as this quarter has only one bedroom, it's not like they are going to share the bed, though she don't mind but her Rajveer Sir is very shy to do so, then where is he going to sleep?

"Mein.. Yaha couch par" He said with a smile.

"Aap kaise.. Ye to kitna chota hai, mein yaha so jaungi.. Aap anadar so jana" She insisted.

"I'll be fine here.. Tum kaunsa har raat arahi.. I mean it's just a matter of a night... Trust be it's fine. " He added with a convincing smile.

"Are you sure.. Me so jaungi yaha mujhe koi problem nahi hogi.. " She was unsure.

"Naina... I told you na, I'll be fine, don't worry"..

" Okay.. Magar apko uncomfortable lage to mujhe bata dena please " He nodded his head in assurance.